• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art I'm Making a Comic

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ho ho ho, Santy Claus here! :minish: So, hrmm, I've been procrastinating the coloring of the pages, and thus I only have page one done. :p So the previous due date for the first chapter to come out will not be today. >.< But! I promise to use all my spare time (well, spare time on the computer; remember that I have other siblings in the house who like their turns too :bleh:) to finish this stinking chapter! Expect it to be out by Saturday, if not I'll throw some money at people.

Anyway, thanks for being patient, your all troopers! ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hrmm, you're all going to have to wait a little while longer I'm afraid. :bleh: I was procrastinating, but hopefully you'll see them pages by Monday or Tuesday. I finished one page completelly, so not long now. ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Welp, here is the first chapter. I did not end up shading it, I just colored it, so it looks pretty lame. But anyway, I'm not meaning to make this comic the best in the world, it's all for fun and stuff. Enjoy it though. ^_^

Comic1F.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comic2F.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comic3F.png

Comic4F.png

Comic5F.png

Comic6F.png

Comic7F.png

Comic8F.png

Comic9F.png

Comic10F.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comic11F.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comic12F.png

Yup...

bunny

birb overlord
I started reading from left to right at first... Japanese manga...

Anyways, it's really interesting, Rainy! And the artwork is nice, too. C: I really respect you for making your idea a reality. I started a mini-manga spin off series a while ago and didn't get past two pages. It was just the opening, and the main character was having a dream, so no one had even spoke yet... x'D Maybe someday I will get on it and finish it.

Oh, I also liked the cliff-hanger ending. I shall eagerly await the next chapter. Good work, Rainy. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow! Totally Awesome, Rainy! ^^ I really enjoyed what you brought for us, more so than I enjoy reading your written stories, for sure, haha, not to say that your stories aren't good, but I hope you know what I mean. It's just that seeing the actual characters of a story is better for me, that way I can see what they really look like. Anyway, I can see why you took your time, and it was well taken, great job. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom