• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art I'm Making a Comic

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Just a little heads up/not actually:

I'm working on chapter one of the comic right now, so not to fear, soon it will be here. ;) Also, I'll still accept characters if anyone wants to submit any. When I release the first chapter, submissions will no longer be accepted (they might actually, you'll have to VM/PM me about them if you have a late submission). Also, I'd just like to share some characters that I made, and my little sister made too.

My brother might make a character, but if not I'll be making a character that's like him. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey guys, I added height and background to the sign up sheet. So if all who previously signed up, could fill those out I'd be happy. :> I'll add the stuff for my characters when I get back. ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hey guys, I added height and background to the sign up sheet. So if all who previously signed up, could fill those out I'd be happy. :> I'll add the stuff for my characters when I get back. ;)
Can I make up a companion or two for my first character? Only allow me if you need characters, if you have enough already, then say no. XD

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Can I make up a companion or two for my first character? Only allow me if you need characters, if you have enough already, then say no. XD

I don't mind. If you want companions, go ahead and make 'em. Although for that you'll have to add their relation in other. ;)

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Name- Jenn
Race-Fairy
Hair colour- blue
Eye colour- green
Skin-pale
Acessories- lots of tattoos(PM for specifics) and piercings(nose stud and lots on ears as well as bellybutton)
Powers- Follows protagonist around telling them crap they SHOULD already know BUT just incase they dont, I ****ing tell them anyways XD

NOTE- I WILL help you design this character if you would like :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, thanks for letting me know, Rainy. The male will be myself, and the female...well...lol, some girl I like. XD And well, I wasn't really gonna submit them since I want to write a short story about these two characters, I still will let you use them, but know that I will use them as well in a short tale. :nod:

Name: Artemys Wreckler
Race: Human
Ht: Six feet for this one.
Body Build: A little buff, but mostly scrawny.
Hair color/Style: Short, but with bangs falling to the sides, of a brown color
Eye color: Deep brown
Skin Color: light tan, almost white but not really :P
Clothes: black leather pants, silver sleeveless shirt, black leather vest over the shirt.
Personality: Thinks he's cool, is kind with others but has a bad temper when angered. He's also shy.
Weapons: Damascus Sword, belonged to his now dead father.
Role you want: Just some cool mercenary guy from Genetha, you pick a village where he was born.
Kingdom you are from: Genetha
Other: Wants to tell Karito (his lifelong companion) what he feels for her, but his shyness always gets the best of him. He also is the owner of Krivy.

Name: Karito Khirvas
HT: Six-two. Yeah, she's taller than Artemys. XD
Body Build: She's chubby but not fat.
Hair color/Style: Long to the waist, well kept, and of a brown color.
Eye color: Brown
Skin Color: Tan, but not that dark
Clothes: She wears a mercenary outfit composed of egg-white pants, black boots, and a dark blouse.
Personality: Amiable, sweet, helpful, and agrees to everything that Artemys says.
Weapons: Sword and some throwing knives.
Role you want: Artemys's companion. They know each other well since they grew up in the same village/city, depends what you wanna do with them.
Other: Is Artemys's companion/GF

I hope that works. I didn't add a background, you can do that through your story, though, you're free to use them however you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joy

The Sexy One
Omg I want in I want in

Name: joy Jonsson
Height: 1m75
Race: fairy
Hair color/Style: blond hair about 15 cm below the shoulder, thick, slightly disorderly, blinder at the tips and darker around the roots with hints of red.
Eye color: blue
Skin Color: light honey skin, with a couple of freckles on the nose.
Clothes: make it pretty ;)
Personality: very flirty, impulsive, tendency to act without thinking about it beforehand, not serious at all, but clever and quick to understand, is very good at seeing past people and knowing their intentions, very convincing and easily gets what she wants by talking her way around it, likes having people do stuff for her, witty, makes fun of people and teases them but in a good-natured way
Role you want: works for one of the protagonists, is basically a companion, is sometimes called upon for advice because of being good at analysing people but is mostly used for having someone to talk to
Background: left home early and want to travel the world.
Kingdom you are from: Thorn

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name- Jenn
Race-Fairy
Hair colour- blue
Eye colour- green
Skin-pale
Acessories- lots of tattoos(PM for specifics) and piercings(nose stud and lots on ears as well as bellybutton)
Powers- Follows protagonist around telling them crap they SHOULD already know BUT just incase they dont, I ****ing tell them anyways XD

NOTE- I WILL help you design this character if you would like :)

This is good, but I'd like a little more detail as to the clothing she wears, her hair style, and of course the tattoo stuff. And I'll Pm you about that last thing. ;)

Clothes: black leather pants, silver sleeveless shirt, black leather vest over the shirt.
Personality: Thinks he's cool, is kind with others but has a bad temper when angered. He's also shy.
Role you want: Just some cool mercenary guy from Genetha, you pick a village where he was born.
Other: Wants to tell Karito (his lifelong companion) what he feels for her, but his shyness always gets the best of him. He also is the owner of Krivy.

Clothes: She wears a mercenary outfit composed of egg-white pants, black boots, and a dark blouse.
Personality: Amiable, sweet, helpful, and agrees to everything that Artemys says.
Role you want: Artemys's companion. They know each other well since they grew up in the same village/city, depends what you wanna do with them.

This looks A-Okay. ;)

Name: joy Jonsson
Height: 1m75
Race: fairy
Hair color/Style: blond hair about 15 cm below the shoulder, thick, slightly disorderly, blinder at the tips and darker around the roots with hints of red.
Eye color: blue
Skin Color: light honey skin, with a couple of freckles on the nose.
Clothes: make it pretty ;)
Personality: very flirty, impulsive, tendency to act without thinking about it beforehand, not serious at all, but clever and quick to understand, is very good at seeing past people and knowing their intentions, very convincing and easily gets what she wants by talking her way around it, likes having people do stuff for her, witty, makes fun of people and teases them but in a good-natured way
Role you want: works for one of the protagonists, is basically a companion, is sometimes called upon for advice because of being good at analysing people but is mostly used for having someone to talk to
Background: left home early and want to travel the world.
Kingdom you are from: Thorn

This looks good. ^^

Wow, more people signing up! Cool! ^_^

EDIT:

Decided before I go I'll throw in my bro's character and my finished ones.

Mine:

Name: Princess Kyla Dornthane
Height: 5’ 7”
Race: Fairy
Hair color/Style: Dark red, long to waist, usually up in bun pony tail. Adventure hair is just pony tail.
Eye color: Very dark green
Skin Color: White
Clothes: Varies. Castle clothing: like Zelda’s, but without triforce stuff (dark purple), and also just a golden band around her head for a crown. Venture clothing: regular brown pants, knee high dark brown boots, white long sleeved shirt, black belt over shirt, black cloak with hood and wolf head pin.
Personality: Kind of on and off with what she’ll do. She's nice, but also stubborn and angry in situations that frustrate her.
Weapons: Sword, blue hilt. And regular dagger.
Role you want: Bwahahahaha! I’m a princess!
Background: Well, she’s a princess for one. Her mother died giving birth to her, so she doesn’t know her mother.
Other: Hrmm…

Name: Prince Dantay Frostbane
Height: 5’ 11”
Hair color/Style: Dark blue, kind of black, short, spiky
Eye color: Red
Clothes: Puffy white royal Spaniard-ish shirt, red brown vest, brown pants, black boots
Personality: Umm, foolish kind of, respectable in a way though
Weapons: Regular sword
Role you want: Ho ho ho, I’m a prince!
Background: He’s a prince, so um, yeah.
Kingdom you are from: Rhogan
Other: Bla

My bro's characters:

Name: Dester Dwinbald
Height: 5’ 9”
Hair color/Style: Short black with “normal” (dad) beard
Eye color: Light blue
Clothes: Dark usually (regular garb) but owns a yellow coat with black fringes
Personality: quick thinking, good liar, never tells full truths, often asks for payment
Weapons: Short sword, jeweled dagger
Role you want: Thief
Background: Family owned an inn that was burned. So he left for adventure
Kingdom you are from: Lagoth (new kingdom, woot!)
Other: Falmily dead. Wondering thief with lots of money. Doesn’t kill unless need to

Name: Loial
Height: 10’ 3”
Race: Ogier
Hair color/Style: Short black (bushy eyebrows) ?Cmangs downs?
Eye color: Dark brown
Clothes: Long green coat stuffed pockets with books (Regular garb)
Personality: King, knowledgeable, wise, strong
Weapons: Sometimes has huge quarterstaff
Role you want: ???
Background: Left home too young to see the world
Kingdom you are from: Magical Ogier Grove known as Shangtai
Other: Does not like to fight. Loves to read. Wants to adventure and learn.

My sister's character:

Name: Joe
Height: 6’ 6”
Hair color/Style: Short, brownish black
Eye color: Purple
Skin Color: Tan
Clothes: Pink tutu, pink ballerina shoes, generic crown, pink wand with golden star at the end.
Personality: Annoys Loial, is silly like the Genie in Aladdin
Weapons: Just Genie magic
Role you want: Genie Fairy, side kick to Loial
Background: N/A
Kingdom you are from: Rhogan
Other: Lives in a lamp that is bigger in the inside. Grants three wishes to people who rub his lamp, is currently in the service of Loial

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, just one more thing for everybody. :sweat: I'll need the body build. Are you skinny, scrawny, buff, or whatever?

Thank you so much! ^^

EDIT: Everyone is accepted by the way!

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Here's my updated characters, Rainy. The wolf is just a fully grown wolf, not much to it.

Body Build: A little buff, but mostly scrawny.

Body Build: She's chubby but not fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom