• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art I'm Making a Comic

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yeah, didn't know a better title, but I'm making a comic. The general plot:

It takes place basically in a forest (unless something inspires me to do otherwise :bleh: ), and the characters are fairies. I got the idea kind of like a Navi thing. So there are several kingdoms in the forest, like Genetha and Rhogan. There is a princess from Genetha who is betrothed to a prince from Rhogan, to form an alliance between the two kingdoms. They don't know each other, and the prince is being transferred to Genetha for their marriage. On the way, however, he encounters Forest Shades that almost kill him. His memory is wiped from him, and he no longer knows who he is. When Rhogan receives the news that their prince didn't make it to Genetha within the expected time, they begin to get worried. Genetha thinks that Rhogan set them up, and has now shamed them. Genetha is angry, and they begin war. Rhogan began to believe that Genetha was lying about the message, and got angry, gladly accepting the coming war. Someone must find the prince, and restore peace to the kingdoms; else war will break out all over the forest.

This was a fun idea I thought up while drawing a few of my recent pictures (you can see them in my art thread here: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f84/rainys-art^^-23414-15.html <--- In there you can also see if you want your character drawn by an artist like me X3). There are sign ups, so if you want your character to be in my comic step right up! However, you will have to give me a lot of detail as to looks and personality, unless you want me to muck up your character. X3 So, fill out the form below if you have the desire to sign up; the fairy kingdoms await!

Name:
Height:
Race (Fairy, demon, animal [what kind of animal], human):
Hair color/Style:
Eye color:
Skin Color (also stuff like burn marks and all):
Body build (are ya buff, scrawny, skinny, what?):
Clothes (colors, styles, special designs, etc.):
Personality (like what they might do in certain situations, and the general stuff):
Weapons (optional, but you gotta give the looks if you choose it):
Role you want (there are a lot of roles, and none specific. Below is a list of general roles you can choose from. but if you want a special role you want to implement, PM me):
Background:
Kingdom you are from (Fairy kingdoms: Genetha, Rhogan, Verylain, Frost, Vorbinash, Kelishar, Alisail, Thorn Human kingdoms/places: Gordrain, Elendril, Warn, Vest, Corab, Nesolainenson, Jorva):
Other (have to be very specific when filing out this part ;3):

General roles:
Market people, random people, soldiers, royals...

The character limit for how many you can submit is three (3). I'll only be accepting a certain number of characters though, and if I exceed my limit I will ask you what characters you want bumped off. Not necessarily will I exceed the limit though, because it's pretty high. :bleh:

If you have questions, please feel free to ask, I'm all ears. ;) And if you have any ideas or anything, PM me so we can discuss cool stuff.

Have at it!

EDIT:

So, after a time of thought, things have changed! :O After two people have signed up human, a spark came into mind (human was not an option before, but no worries now ;3). Human is an option! The faries are human sized, but still they live in the forest. AND, there are human lands (where if your a human, you gotta live there, 'cuz the other places are for faries :p). So yeah, carry on!

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, sounds like a fun project. :cool:

Name: Krivy Swensson (Swensson only if you need a last name)
Race: Wolf (Animal)
Hair color/Style: white, entirely
Eye color: red
Skin Color: nothing, hair is white
Clothes: Nothing
Personality: (I will let you do with him as you want, but I prefer if he is sorta calm but protective of others)
Weapons: Just claws and fangs
Role you want: Someone's pet wolf, or friend.
Kingdom you are from: Genetha

Pm me or vm if you need anything else. ~Atsie

Dan

Name A Link in time
Race: Human (Uber-Nerd)
Hair color/Style: Brown - Greasy
Eye color: brown
Skin Color: White
Clothes: A t-shirt with the words I'm cool on, Black jeans, and a cap with the maple leafs logo on it. Sneakers
Personality: Wants to often proove himself to others, see's himself as a leader, kind but sneaky and can sometimes be a bit naughty, bit arrogant.
Weapons: A toilet plunger
Role you want: A secondry character
Kingdom you are from: (you choose)

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
Name: Abillion
Race: Owl
Hair color/Style: man Owls with hair look weird. No hair at all. But feathers could be white as snow!
Eye color: Red
Skin Color (also stuff like burn marks and all): he's an owl he's got to have feathers. He can have some scars as if he was part of a war long time ago.
Clothes (colors, styles, special designs, etc.): just a patch on his eye
Personality (like what they might do in certain situations, and the general stuff): Calm, Wise and a great observer. He also likes to work and travel alone and usually does things for himself as he thinks company and friends just makes everything worse.
Weapons (optional, but you gotta give the looks if you choose it): Mind Control
Role you want (there are a lot of roles, and none specific. Below is a list of general roles you can choose from. but if you want a special role you want to implement, PM me):
Kingdom you are from (Genetha, Rhogan, Verylain, Frost, Vorbinash, Kelishar, Alisail, Thorn): No kingdom specified he just is a constant traveller (please let this be possible! if not just choose yourself)
Other (have to be very specific when filing out this part ;3): he has an obscure past in which he has done a terrible action as in betraying his own.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Name: Ashton Gent
Height: 6'3"
Race: Human
Hair Color/Style: Brown hair, length goes slightly pass the bottom of his ear. His hair is straight, with no obvious curls. A darker brown, but not too dark.
Eye Color: Brown. Not too light, not too dark.
Skin Color: Caucasian, however, there is a large scar mark on his back.
Clothes: Soldiers uniform, particularly knight armor. It shimmers with a silver color (or whatever you deem more fit).
Personality: Loyal, Respectful, Assertive, and Determined.
Weapons: Metallic sword, shield, and spear (the tip of the spear is metallic).
Role you want: Soldier/Knight
Background: Most of his family was brutally terrorized and murdered during a prior war. His brother and he barely made it out alive. When escaping the hellfire, his brother was cornered. Ashton responded quickly, taking a pain slash to his back. With blood gushing from his back, the two brothers made their way to a safe haven for the time being. Ashton made it his promise to avenge his family by defending the innocent, and killing those who seek bloodshed.
Kingdom you are from: Elendril (again, whatever you deem more suitable).
Other: Anything you want to add or subtract to his character is entirely your decision.

I hope this is okay. :sweat:

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
It's cool that your making a comic, Rainy! :D Huge comic fan right here! And now:

Name: Garryk Derall
Race: An awesome fairy
Hair color/Style: Dark, brown hair with streaks of grey, has a beard that covers his face, and has shaggy long hair that reaches mid-neck.
Eye color: green
Skin Color: pale white, as he's been living in the shadows.
Clothes: Normally wears brown and beige peasant garb. During the night, he dons a black hooded cape and "shrouded" armor. (I give you liberty here!)
Personality: Vengeful and ambitious, but he has a strong sense of justice.
Weapons: Twin Swords: (Since My computer has picture problems, I'll change it to two fierce diety-like swords)
Role you want: Thief/Assassin
Kingdom you are from: Rhogan
Other: A quick backstory- Formerly a ruler of one of the smaller kingdoms (Name as you will, depending on the story), Garryk was a proud ruler who was well respected by his people. However, many years ago, the kindgom was conquered by Rhogan while Garryk was still a young man. He now seeks vengeance on Rhogan, and desires to restore the land that was rightfully his.
Build: Buff, cuz he's a former king!!!! :cool:
Height: 6'0

Just Updated!

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
TO EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP I've edited the first post, and a few things have changed in the sign up. So if you would like to change anything that has come up, please do. ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I saw the edit, Rainy, but I still wanna be a Wolf. What has been bothering me, though, is the size you mentioned that animals in your story were: the size of fairies, which were Navi-like in size. In other words, I thought my wolf character was going to be a small wolf and not a fully grown one, which really made me wanna change to something else. But, if you have also changed that idea, the whole size thingy and my wolf character can be a fully grown one, then I remain a wolf. ;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Coolio Ats.

A notice: So I don't wait too long, and you guys aren't kept on your toes for too long, I'm going to close the sign ups Sunday the 3rd. That is also probably when the first chapter will come out. ;) Thank ya'll!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Name: Amaya Yukiko
Race: Snow Fairy
Hair color/Style: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...q1tLD6POxipp8Io36vZIA-HBJr2YhIr3fRNg4Vx3M9ysw This, also make it light-ish blue with white tips at the end.
Eye color: Baby blue eyes.
Skin Color: Really light.
Height: 156 cm
Body Build: Somewhat skinny like a normal girl's weight.
Clothes : Wears a long white dress and wears a gray hood. Also, she has a snowflake necklace.
Personality : She's a really quiet girl, somewhat a little bit an aloof. She's really innocent yet she's cunning. On bad situations, she's really serious about it and on some good and calm situations, she can be actually smiling and likes to tell jokes to people.
Weapons : She has a bow and ice arrows with her and also has lots of daggers kept inside a hidden pouch she always had. She could be very skilled with them.
Role you want : A special role, I'll PM you
Kingdom you are from: Frost
Background: She got abandoned by her family and her necklace is a memory of her family.
Other: She can control a water element, ice element and a light element.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Krivy Swensson (Swensson only if you need a last name)
Race: Wolf (Animal)
Hair color/Style: white, entirely
Eye color: red
Skin Color: nothing, hair is white
Clothes: Nothing
Personality: (I will let you do with him as you want, but I prefer if he is sorta calm but protective of others)
Weapons: Just claws and fangs
Role you want: Someone's pet wolf, or friend.
Kingdom you are from: Genetha

This is cool, I actually thought no one would sign up to be animals. XD Accepted.

Name A Link in time
Race: Human (Uber-Nerd)
Hair color/Style: Brown - Greasy
Eye color: brown
Skin Color: White
Clothes: A t-shirt with the words I'm cool on, Black jeans, and a cap with the maple leafs logo on it. Sneakers
Personality: Wants to often proove himself to others, see's himself as a leader, kind but sneaky and can sometimes be a bit naughty, bit arrogant.
Weapons: A toilet plunger
Role you want: A secondry character
Kingdom you are from: (you choose)

Accepted.

Name: Abillion
Race: Owl
Hair color/Style: man Owls with hair look weird. No hair at all. But feathers could be white as snow!
Eye color: Red
Skin Color (also stuff like burn marks and all): he's an owl he's got to have feathers. He can have some scars as if he was part of a war long time ago.
Clothes (colors, styles, special designs, etc.): just a patch on his eye
Personality (like what they might do in certain situations, and the general stuff): Calm, Wise and a great observer. He also likes to work and travel alone and usually does things for himself as he thinks company and friends just makes everything worse.
Weapons (optional, but you gotta give the looks if you choose it): Mind Control
Kingdom you are from (Genetha, Rhogan, Verylain, Frost, Vorbinash, Kelishar, Alisail, Thorn): No kingdom specified he just is a constant traveller (please let this be possible! if not just choose yourself)
Other (have to be very specific when filing out this part ;3): he has an obscure past in which he has done a terrible action as in betraying his own.

Cool. Although the mind control will have to be a no. :\ Otherwise accepted. ;)

Name: Ashton Gent
Race: Human
Hair color/Style: Brown hair, length goes slightly pass the bottom of his ear. His hair is straight, with no obvious curls. A darker brown, but not too dark.
Eye color: Brown. Not too light, not too dark.
Skin Color: Caucasian, however, there is a large scar mark on his back.
Clothes: Soldiers uniform, particularly knight armor. It shimmers with a silver color (or whatever you deem more fit).
Personality: Loyal, Respectful, Assertive, and Determined.
Weapons: Metallic sword, shield, and spear (the tip of the spear is metallic).
Role you want: Soldier/Knight
Kingdom you are from: Elendril (again, whatever you deem more suitable).
Other: Anything you want to add or subtract to his character is entirely your decision.

Accepted. =)

Name: Garryk Derall
Race: An awesome fairy
Hair color/Style: Dark, brown hair with streaks of grey, has a beard that covers his face, and has shaggy long hair that reaches mid-neck.
Eye color: green
Skin Color: pale white, as he's been living in the shadows.
Clothes: Normally wears brown and beige peasant garb. During the night, he dons a black hooded cape and "shrouded" armor. (I give you liberty here!)
Personality: Vengeful and ambitious, but he has a strong sense of justice.
Weapons: Twin Swords: (Redirect Notice)
Role you want: Thief/Assassin
Kingdom you are from: Rhogan
Other: A quick backstory- Formerly a ruler of one of the smaller kingdoms (Name as you will, depending on the story), Garryk was a proud ruler who was well respected by his people. However, many years ago, the kindgom was conquered by Rhogan while Garryk was still a young man. He now seeks vengeance on Rhogan, and desires to restore the land that was rightfully his.

Cool. Although I can't get the link to the picture of the swords, can you get another link please? Accepted though. ^^

Name: Amaya Yukiko
Race: Snow Fairy
Hair color/Style: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...q1tLD6POxipp8Io36vZIA-HBJr2YhIr3fRNg4Vx3M9ysw This, also make it light-ish blue with white tips at the end.
Eye color: Baby blue eyes.
Skin Color: Really light.
Clothes : Wears a long white dress and wears a gray hood. Also, she has a snowflake necklace.
Personality : She's a really quiet girl, somewhat a little bit an aloof. She's really innocent yet she's cunning. On bad situations, she's really serious about it and on some good and calm situations, she can be actually smiling and likes to tell jokes to people.
Weapons : She has a bow and ice arrows with her and also has lots of daggers kept inside a hidden pouch she always had. She could be very skilled with them.
Role you want : A special role, I'll PM you
Kingdom you are from: Frost
Other: She can control a water element, ice element and a light element.

I'll reply to the role via PM then. ;) And with that controlling of elements, is it like magic er..... what? Accepted! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom