• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm in Love with My Step-sister

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Was just going to say that a step-sister is not a blood relative, so I wouldn't say there's anything totally wrong with hooking up with one if the feelings are real... and since she's not even your actual step-sister that's doubly true. It's unconventional and therefore a little more complicated than normal, and carries a stigma, so it should be avoided unless you're very sure moving forward. If you are sure how you feel about her and you feel about her strongly, then I would approach her in such a way as to not upset her since she might not be as into it as you. The way you talked to her about it so far seems like it went alright.

Aside from that I agree with JC:

Just be careful in your analysis of things, and since liking her wouldn't be wrong but is more sensitive than it otherwise would be, I would take care moving forward. But don't ignore your interest your feelings are strong or become strong. Just be as honest as you can with yourself about how you feel and try to critically analyze your reactions to her. This might be hard if you're inexperienced with girls and attraction, as JC cautioned.
This post actually seems somewhat provocative with your avatar and usertitle. :P

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
You're way too young to say you're in love...especially after only 5 months. Still, if that's how she's acting around you, I say there's a decent chance she does have a crush on you. Feel it out and maybe talk to her about it.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
i would say think about consequences

it may destroy your future life and happiness
You're way too young to say you're in love...especially after only 5 months. Still, if that's how she's acting around you, I say there's a decent chance she does have a crush on you. Feel it out and maybe talk to her about it.
Guys, guys... :P It's over: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47842&p=855148&viewfull=1#post855148

Yes I'm aware at the bottom he'd still like input, but just to let you know, cause you didn't see it :P

Axle the Beast

The Second Coming
Site Staff
i would say think about consequences

it may destroy your future life and happiness
How so? In certain very specific situations I can imagine that happening -- namely him being in a family or community where such a thing is horribly shunned -- but broadly? Could you elaborate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom