• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm Having Problems on Portal 2 for PC!

well... I was on chapter 6, the fall and I ( VEEEERY stupidly) was messing around with noclip... I went in an elavoter in noclip and than it froze, no WHENEVER I go in that ONE elevator it freezes... I've tried reinstalling it, restarting my file, I NEED HELP!

Dan

Sounds odd to me, but could be a graphical error of some sort, do you get any error messages? Make sure the game is updated to the newest patch also do the same for your graphic card drivers.Do some searching on Google to see if others have had the same issues.

Did some searching for you.
Portal 2 Bugs & Issues Thread - Steam Users' Forums

List of game breaking bugs, some include some elevator scenarios hope that helps.

Also in future it would most likely be best if you made an account on the steam forums for any issues with valve games, there is often a lot more dedication and users of course that have played the game to help you out.

Dan

Well from the sounds of it regardless of it you cheated or not that elevator crashes the game. Have you tried to start a new game? It may be the save is corrupt somehow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom