• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Im Gay... is That Okey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does my preferences change the way peapole look at me?
i have lots of zelda fan friends that dont care about my sexual preferences but lot of people would be my friend only being straight even if i like everything they like, even Zelda games..
why do people behave like this?

thanks for your time

I've perceived you to be posting a lot of homosexuality threads lately and I don't know if there is reason to post so much due to there already existing a general homosexuality chat.

The reason some people ostracize gays and lesbians is because they perceive them to go against their religious or personal beliefs. That's certainly not reason to go on a holocaust, however.

However, just go along with what your heart tell you is right and all will be fine. <3

Kogasa

desu desu desu desu
Yes, many people will look at you differently for having a different sexual preference. There are many reason for this, but it's pretty much all to do with how their raised and how the media portrays homosexuals. Many guys will have at the back of their head that you are probably attracted to them. In addition to that, many people are under the belief that people with such different sexual preferences have no control over who they like. If you are openly gay, almost any guy will assume that you are attracted to ALL guys ALL the time, which is course false. Pedophiles are another example of this.

I'm fine with homosexuals, but I absolutely hate those kinds that have to mention that they homosexual every single chance they get. There are also those types that love being minorities and reminding people that they are one, they are also quick to announce that they are offended and often misunderstand people whenever homosexuality is brought up.

I personally don't care if you're homosexual or not, it has nothing to do with me.

All Might

You are your own destiny
Forum Volunteer
Does my preference change the way peapole look at me?
Well, I don't think of you less just because of your preference. Certainly not. This doesn't and shouldn't make you inferior just because of that fact. My own perception on this? I'm neutral to homosexuality because of my religion, which means I have neither fear nor aversion toward it, yet nor will I personally take part in it. In essence, I won't judge you for it, and not only because it degrades your choice but also belittles you as a human being. If anything that would go against my stance of us all being equal, completely regardless of race, certain orientations, religion, etc. All were made the same. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom