• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm Done with Capcom

hm, this worries me about the death of the Megaman series but i believe my answer to that will rely on Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, if one of the new characters they add is an incarnation of Megaman then i know the series isn't dead and there's still hope for a new Megaman game, don't give up on them dude really, keeping the series going has probably been hard for Capcom ever since Keiji left the company, i'm sure Street Fighter would suffer a similar fate if Seth left Capcom

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
I'm with you, just yesterday I said Capcom was my favorite company
No more...
I have no words to describe how I feel, MML3 was the only reason why I bought a 3DS but well.... Now they can focus on copy/pasting more SF games and get rich with a million versions of it
I'm really ANGRY and I hope Capcom bankrupts or sells Megaman to a more capable company, one that worries for its fans

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Capcom has really been getting on my nerves latelly I didn't mind it back when they would release a new instalment of MegaMan or a new version of Street Fighter, but ever since Shinji Mikami lieft they seem to go downhill by the second. They are getting just as bad with their DLC as Activision and EA. They charge for stuff that shoul've been in there in MM9 and 10. Street Fighter 4 was an abortion and Super Street Fighter 4 is the abortion of an abortion. Seriouslly. And don't even get me started on Resident Evil 5!

Also what made me hate them instantly, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 although it makes me happy that I didn't buy the original, which was a rip off, it;s still BS.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Resident Evil Mecenaries 3D was a game with ONE SAVE FILE! To add on to that, you could never delete that save. Megaman Legends 3 no coming out, cancelled. And finally the WORST of all, ultimate marvel vs capcom 3. For those wondering why this is bad, think of it this way, I am a huge mvc fan, and ever since 2 came out, I craved for 3. The DAY IT CAME OUT, I bought the game. Now, this much better version of the game comes out basically caapcom saying, hey yeah, remember how you forked over your 20's that came right to our pockets because you are loyal fans, so here get ready to fork over MORE of you 20's to get something that should have been dlc. Screw off Capcom.

I'm not really a Mega Man fan but it really sucks for those who are.

But really, the only franchise from Capcom I enjoy is Resident Evil and they really haven't done anything to it that made me angry towards them.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
I'm not really a Mega Man fan but it really sucks for those who are.

But really, the only franchise from Capcom I enjoy is Resident Evil and they really haven't done anything to it that made me angry towards them.
They made the new game for the 3ds have only one save file that can never EVER be erased. So now, no buying the game from gamestop. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom