• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Illusore's Art Haven

Update: 2 versions of a sig made for a friend on another forum
mikuzi.jpg

miku2o.jpg

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Hey, I'd like to make a request if that's okay :D. So here's my form.
Signature
Size: umm, I don't really know...
character: Wind Waker Link, Tetra.
Text: ZeldaKingProductions
style or theme/colors: Green,Blue (Or just all green)
any other details: Wind Waker Zelda.
Anyway thanks!

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hey Illusore, you are a really good graphics artist! Are you taking requests?

Well if you are, can you make me a signature and matching avatar of this picture: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/340/1/5/orihara_izaya___render_by_xxdevilrena-d4icb7c.png ?

Nothing really specific. I'd like the signature to be about the size of the Hatsune Miku one you did above. Other than that just, "Oriharaizaya-kun" on the sig, spelled just like that. I don't mind waiting, and if you can't do it that's okay too. Thanks! :D

Absolutely taking requests!
ZeldaMaster: here is yours!

Hope you like it, let me know if you want any changes made.

Lord Death, have yours out asap!

Last edited:
Okay Lord Death, here is your sig! Sorry it took so long. Let me know if you want any changes!
I know it's not really the size of the Miku sig, but I couldn't really make that work well. I hope you like it anyway! :)

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Okay Lord Death, here is your sig! Sorry it took so long. Let me know if you want any changes!
I know it's not really the size of the Miku sig, but I couldn't really make that work well. I hope you like it anyway! :)

Woah, this is awesome! The size is perfect, btw. It's great, thanks!

I'm a fan of your artwork although I find it a bit ironic that you didn't make your own signature. Also, why post your GCC entry now? My conspiracy senses are telling me that an entrant could see your work prior to the start of the competition and use this knowledge to 1-up you. Anyhow, great job.

Well, I usually do make my own sigs, but I'm such a fan of Destiny's work that I wanted to make a request of her. :)
And the GCC contest ends in ~2 hours so I'm not worried about people 1-upping me because I posted my sig early.
Thank you for the compliment, and I'm glad you're a fan of my work.

Haven't been active at all lately, but I'll post my latest, a wallie for a friend.
i'm only posting the thumbnail because the image is HUGE.

I'm rather proud of it, I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom