• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Illusore's Art Haven

Hi! I've been making signatures using Photoshop for about 2 years or so. I use photoshop CS6. I'll post my most recent ones here and I do take requests! :D
bommieforxxcloudxx.png

patchama3.png

patchygift.jpg

moonlightsigv3.jpg

shanaa.jpg

flamesig.jpg

Here's the info I need for requests:
Sig or avatar?
Size
Image or character (s)
Text you want (if any)
style or theme
Anything else you want me to know

Here's an example:
Size: 300x250
character: Zelda
Text: Illusore
style or theme/colors: dark, serious
any other details: TP Zelda

Last edited:

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Your signatures are very beautiful, very nice job emphasizing the renders especially. I appreciate the more understated approach you take- a lot of people just go crazy with the c4D stock and just have too much going on for a small 150x350-ish graphic.

One thing that is very important though is to make sure when you use text that it is legible- both in color and the choice of typeface. the last three examples you've posted could greatly benefit from some tweaking in that respect. Of course there is always exceptions to the rule: If your using text more as a texture and it isn't meant to be read than it's fine.

Also, when your dealing with large blocks of text, remember that it doesn't need to be in a large block paragraph form like if it was a forum post. Typography is an art in itself, and it's more than acceptable be adventurous with how you incorporate the text into your composition- as long as you use the same principles that you use to make the rest of the elements of the signature simple and beautiful, you'll be fine.

Can't wait until you share more of your creations with us! c:

Your signatures are very beautiful, very nice job emphasizing the renders especially. I appreciate the more understated approach you take- a lot of people just go crazy with the c4D stock and just have too much going on for a small 150x350-ish graphic.

One thing that is very important though is to make sure when you use text that it is legible- both in color and the choice of typeface. the last three examples you've posted could greatly benefit from some tweaking in that respect. Of course there is always exceptions to the rule: If your using text more as a texture and it isn't meant to be read than it's fine.

Also, when your dealing with large blocks of text, remember that it doesn't need to be in a large block paragraph form like if it was a forum post. Typography is an art in itself, and it's more than acceptable be adventurous with how you incorporate the text into your composition- as long as you use the same principles that you use to make the rest of the elements of the signature simple and beautiful, you'll be fine.

Can't wait until you share more of your creations with us! c:

Thanks! :D As for reading the text, it's really more of a texture in the last one, and it was meant to be a block in the other two because 1) I was modelling it after something and 2) they're song lyrics. Plus, I kind of wanted the focus to not be on the text as much, and it would have made it kinda messy/not fit if I'd changed it. So I kinda did it on purpose. Thank you for the advice though! I'll remember it!

Yes, I do avatars too.

And thank you everyone for the compliments! :D More is sure to come soon. Especially if I get requests. ;)

I really love your style! Id like to request one! What would I need to give you?
Yay! Request away.

Here's the info I need:
Sig or avatar?
Size
Image or character (s)
Text you want (if any)
style or theme
Anything else you want me to know

Here's an example:
Size: 300x250
character: Zelda
Text: Illusore
style or theme/colors: dark, serious
any other details: TP Zelda

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Okay : D

Sig or avatar-Id like a sig please!
Size-Im not sure of the numbers...but I want it to be longer
Image or character (s)- I want the character to be predominantly Midna, Likes | Tumblr on we heart it / visual bookmark #25830402 ,Browsing deviantART
I like realistic pictures like those :P
Text you want (if any)- You choose :P I dont mind
style or theme- I just want it to be jusst like the game, I want the Twili blue somewhere in it, mixed in with dark colors to give it that TP feel : D

Thank you so much!

Okay : D

Sig or avatar-Id like a sig please!
Size-Im not sure of the numbers...but I want it to be longer
Image or character (s)- I want the character to be predominantly Midna, Likes | Tumblr on we heart it / visual bookmark #25830402 ,Browsing deviantART
I like realistic pictures like those :P
Text you want (if any)- You choose :P I dont mind
style or theme- I just want it to be jusst like the game, I want the Twili blue somewhere in it, mixed in with dark colors to give it that TP feel : D

Thank you so much!

Gotcha! I'll do my best and edit this post to post it here when I'm done :D

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Hello, I'd like to request a sig with this character on the right side and this character on the left side. I want to use the larger models from the images. And for the background I would like this. I would like for the logo to be visible in the middle as well.

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to request a sig with this character on the right side and this character on the left side. I want to use the larger models from the images. And for the background I would like this. I would like for the logo to be visible in the middle as well.

Ok, will get on it as soon as I finish HyruleLove's. Both should be done by the end of the week.

EDIT:
HyruleLove, here is your sig! I hope you like it. If there are any changes you want let me know.
midna.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom