• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ikanas Graphics

Ikana

Trollkastel
Well after making signatures for over a year now I have decided to make a thread that will display some of my sigs that I have made.When I get the time I will take request from people who want me to make a sig for them but right now I'm NOT taking request.These are all made with GIMP the only problem I have with making signatures is the text part,so a lot of these have boring text fonts.

eva beatricesig.jpgThis sig is the one that I'm using as of now.I wanted to make a Anime sig so I chose to do Eva Beatrice from Umineko so I found this render and I decided to go ahead and use it.The only problem with this render is that her staff is cut off and I was unable to find the full pic.

test.jpgThis sig was a practice for the Text effect from Kybyrian Text tutorial.I chose Mioltic for this sigs render.I got bored with this sig so I decided to go ahead and replace it with something else.

dinsig2.jpgAfter getting bored with just doing anime and Pokemon Sigs I decided that I wanted to do Zelda sigs so I chose to do the three oracles,both sigs have the same design they just have a different color.I really did not keep this sig for that long so I changed it to Nayru.

Nayrusig.jpgSame as the one above I decided that I wanted to start on doing Zelda Signatures so I chose to do the three oracles.I kept this one for some length of time but I then got bored of it.

I will update this thread later with more sigs and when I get the time I might take request and might even do a Tutorial.All of these sigs were too big to post on here so to see a sorta bigger version just right click and press open link in new tab

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
Well, I'm going to come out straight. Your signatures are pretty cool looking. I like the effects that you put in the background to make the signatures stand out. My only issue that I have with them that I know you can fix is that some of your renders are really blurry. It kinda hurts my eyes to try and focus on the render. Try using a sharpening filter to at least sharpen them a little. Great job though, I'm excited to see more of your work!

Ikana

Trollkastel
Well I just now notice when I did the whole open link in new tab they turned out blurry and they are not on the right size,i don't know why their doing that they look fine when I few them on my computer.

OotLord1003

Young Link
good! I like these! Especially the renders. One Thing, I would recommend saving your files as an PNG not JPG, or JPEG.
That way the inmage comes out smoother, better quality, and it's not a white box.
Keep up the good work ;)

Ikana

Trollkastel
good! I like these! Especially the renders. One Thing, I would recommend saving your files as an PNG not JPG, or JPEG.
That way the inmage comes out smoother, better quality, and it's not a white box.
Keep up the good work ;)
It is saved as a PNG file I just need to get a better site that host photo imaging and does not reduce the quality.Thanks for the comment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom