• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Ikana Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Ikana Castle, the door to the right of the entrance. It has a floormaster in it, I defeated it, and the roo mhas absolutely no light in it for me to reflect, as the walkthrough says it does. Any thoughts?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I could be wrong, but I think that's the room whose ceiling you have to blow a hole in with a Powder Keg by placing it on the huge crack on the 2nd floor. My memory's a bit shady for the castle though, so you may be stuck in another room. But I'm fairly certain that's the one.

Nicole

luke is my wife
You have to press a switch to reveal a hole in the roof. Here:

From the first room (with the ReDeads), go through the left door. Cross that room using the Deku Mask and get to the door. From there:
- This room is a little trippy. It's got a big hole that leads nowhere and it's pretty easy to fall in. The first step is to unlock the door on the other side.
- Get to the platform on your left with the switch on it. You can use the flower on the starting platform, or you can use your Lens of Truth to see an invisible ice platform.
- After that, there's two methods of getting to the door:
- You can go along the left, using the Lens of Truth and Bunny Hood to jump around as you kill Skulltulas, or...
- You can get back to the starting platform (using the ice platform) then fly along the right side using the flowers. Shoot the hanging mines in the center between the pillars, then fly through there to the door.
- In the next room, there are some Blue Bubbles. If they Jinx you, just play the Song of Storms to cure yourself. Go up the stairs.
- We're back outside. First of all, I suggest you kill the Guay (crows) using your bow so they don't bother you. Next, climb on top of the outer railing and walk along it going left. Jump down to the lower area (above the entrance) with the flower on it.
- From here, fly to the switch and take off your mask to press it down. This will cause a big block to move, allowing light into one of the rooms we ignored earlier.

It is either that, or the powder keg that insanity76 mentioned.
Hope this helps!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
You know what .. I think you're right Soldier of Link. Now that I think about it, the Powder Keg hole is for the main hallway itself (with the 6 or so redeads).

Ohhhhhhhhhh... sorry, I thought that last part had something to do with a heart piece! thanks, you guys! ill try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom