It is either that, or the powder keg that insanity76 mentioned.- This room is a little trippy. It's got a big hole that leads nowhere and it's pretty easy to fall in. The first step is to unlock the door on the other side.
- Get to the platform on your left with the switch on it. You can use the flower on the starting platform, or you can use your Lens of Truth to see an invisible ice platform.
- After that, there's two methods of getting to the door:
- You can go along the left, using the Lens of Truth and Bunny Hood to jump around as you kill Skulltulas, or...
- You can get back to the starting platform (using the ice platform) then fly along the right side using the flowers. Shoot the hanging mines in the center between the pillars, then fly through there to the door.
- In the next room, there are some Blue Bubbles. If they Jinx you, just play the Song of Storms to cure yourself. Go up the stairs.
- We're back outside. First of all, I suggest you kill the Guay (crows) using your bow so they don't bother you. Next, climb on top of the outer railing and walk along it going left. Jump down to the lower area (above the entrance) with the flower on it.
- From here, fly to the switch and take off your mask to press it down. This will cause a big block to move, allowing light into one of the rooms we ignored earlier.