• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

IGN's Top 10 New Zelda Characters

In January 2010, IGN posted a thread on the Top 10 New Zelda Characters. Click this link to read the first article: A decade in Zelda: top 10 new characters: SPOILERS BELOW | IGN Boards . Now, more recently, they've posted a Top 10 Favorite Zelda Games (according to someone at IGN, TroyFullbuster). Here's a link to this article: Throwback Thursday: My Favorite/Top 10 Legend of Zelda Games - Blog by TroyFullbuster - IGN He covers 5 items he likes, and the games he covers are....

**SPOILER ALERT**

**I WARNED YOU**

Items:

5.)Arrows
4.)Roc's Cape
3.)Hookshot
2.)Boomerang
1.)Shield

Games:

10.)Four Swords
9.)Oracle of Seasons/Ages
8.)Skyward Sword
7.)Four Swords Adventure
6.)Link's Awakening
5.)Wind Waker
4.)Minish Cap
3.)Twilight Princess
2.)A Link To The Past
1.)Ocarina of Time

So what do you guys think of the list? Do you agree, or do you have other favorite Zelda items and games? Post your Top 10 Zelda Items and Games in the comments!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think the first thing anyone will tell you is that your article is too short. It's only 158 words going on Microsoft Word Starter, which is substantially lower than the required minimum of 800 words. Secondly, you don't seem to have made any attempt to critique their choices, which could very well be what you wanted to do with this article.

I heavily recommend you expand this article to ~800 words (feel free to start at 900). If you can't get your article to 800 words at the minimum, it will be disregarded and marked as "inadequate".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom