• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

IGN Video Unboxing

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Hey ZDungeon. New News (that is so punny!) You should add a new post with the IGN video unboxing. I just saw it on my RSS feeds (thank you Google Chrome!) and checked it out. You can really see how shiny it is in the video. They unboxed the limited edition bundle with the Golden Wiimote (it's shiny). I know Kotaku had already done it, but IGN has a good video :)

Here's the link: http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/121...eed&utm_campaign=Feed:+ignfeeds/wii+(IGN+Wii)

Here is an embed (I hope this works)
<object id="vid_4eaf08e08e88c579a1000001" class="ign-videoplayer" width="480" height="270" data="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashvars" value="url=http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/10/31/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-unboxing?objectid=872155"/></object><div style="width:480px"><a href="http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/10/31/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-unboxing?objectid=872155">More The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Videos</a></div>
Hmm, apparently BBCode can't do it...

PS: I'm pretty sure you're already working on the post while I put this up

Last edited:
hmm ign is putting up their skyward sword review on nov 11 9 am PST, as much as i hate ign i cant deny im curious what they have to say about it

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It also says they'll be giving their full review of Skyward Sword on November 9th. Something to tide me over until the bundle's release, hopefully. (OMZ, the coverart and wiimote really are shiny, even with the exclusion of actual precious metals)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That game disc is just so much win. I know the Symphony disc is gold, which SHOULD make it more win, but also note the symphony disc is quite bland at least from the pics I saw. Can't wait to have that game!

Hmm... it is rather shiny, isn't it? Even the paper the boxart is printed on for the slip-cover has a gold foil finish. I still wish the North American box art was colorful like the European one, though. So, Nintendo doesn't want us to know ahead of time what is on the symphony CD? Heh... the suspense of it all... my iPod yearns to know... ;p Just one question: "How important must one be in order to get a game before its release date?" I'm so jealous... T_T

Even though my parents don't get the point of preordering--since in the U.S., it doesn't arrive in the mail the day it is released; usually, it's a few days late--I did convince my mom to order the Special Edition for me. As much as I love the gold wiimote, I already have a "lucky" Wii remote, and I'd feel a little sad to neglect it--I have a strange attachment to my lucky Wii remote like I have with my computer. So, I'm not exactly what I'm going to do... Well, anyways... I'm just hoping these twenty days 'til release go by quickly, so I can enjoy playing Skyward Sword, then have it ALL to myself over Thanksgiving break. :>

Last edited:

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I'll be there 9 A.M. PST to see that shining 10!

Yeah! I'm expecting a perfect score, maybe even higher :) I can't see it right when its shown 'cause I'm at school at that time (12:00 EST) :/

As much as I love the gold wiimote, I have already have a "lucky" Wii remote, and I'd feel a little sad to neglect it--I have a strange attachment to my lucky Wii remote like I have with my computer. So, I'm not exactly what I'm going to do...

Hehe, it's exactly how I feel. I have my original wii remote and I always use it. It's got my brawl files and my mii files. And it's also my lucky wiimote. I hope the new golden one is awesome enough to get me to let go of my old wiimote. I want to store the golden wiimote in an awesome box made of gold

They finally got the post on about three hours after I wrote this thread :)

Last edited:
I know that when I actually get my copy of SS that I'm going to tenderly remove the plastic and treat it so softly and with so much care... I'm going to cherish each and every second of opening, putting in, and playing this game.

im a bit dissapointed in the color of the golden wii remote it is much darker and the box art also i prefer a bit more ligther like they showed on e3 but IGN what the hell the 11th 1 week before release it isn't skyrim a damm for me

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I know that when I actually get my copy of SS that I'm going to tenderly remove the plastic and treat it so softly and with so much care... I'm going to cherish each and every second of opening, putting in, and playing this game.

Haha, you're gonna save even the plastic that held it? :) That's kind of a bit too obsessive, isn't it? I know I'm a Zelda fan but plastic is plastic. Hmm, maybe it will become very valuable to game collectors in the future: "the only remaining plastic not thrown away that held a Skyward Sword box"

Haha, you're gonna save even the plastic that held it? :) That's kind of a bit too obsessive, isn't it? I know I'm a Zelda fan but plastic is plastic. Hmm, maybe it will become very valuable to game collectors in the future: "the only remaining plastic not thrown away that held a Skyward Sword box"

LOL! I wasn't referring to the plastic but the actual game disc itself. :P I didn't mean to miscommunicate but I must admit I even find that hilarious. I apologize for my laughable use of words, I hope that people here at least got some great entertainment value from that haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom