• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Your Two Favorite Video Game Franchises Combined!

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Would it be Awesome! Or Lame-ish.

For me, hmmm... If Zelda and Kingdom Hearts combined...! I would LOVE that so MUCH :D!
What about you guys?

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Would it be Awesome! Or Lame-ish.

For me, hmmm... If Zelda and Kingdom Hearts combined...! I would LOVE that so MUCH :D!
What about you guys?

That has the potential to be the best game ever. I love those two series to death.

But there's also...

Zeldatroid! Zelda+Metroid! Use the Master Sword to kill Ganondorf and the Space Pirates! How corny is that!?

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
That has the potential to be the best game ever. I love those two series to death.

But there's also...

Zeldatroid! Zelda+Metroid! Use the Master Sword to kill Ganondorf and the Space Pirates! How corny is that!?
If only they were real man, the world would be a much more awesome place :)

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Zelda and Metal Gear Solid; The timeline and stories just got more complicated.

I have seen art of Zelda and MGS crossovers before... I could work? Or not... Who knows, we need to test these concepts out!

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Zelda and Assassin's Creed........OMG EPIC
OMG yes!
images

Zelda and Metal Gear Solid; The timeline and stories just got more complicated.

I have seen art of Zelda and MGS crossovers before... I could work? Or not... Who knows, we need to test these concepts out!
I always thought a Modern Zelda would be Kinda cool! Have it play like Arkahm Asylum or something with modern day gadgets like a grappling hook. That would be Awesome! :)

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Zelda and Portal...the Master Sword can shoot portals?!?! Ganondorf becomes computerized a la GLaDOS??? GAME OF THE YEAR IN THE BAG!!!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Zelda and Castlevania... Zeldavania. Link already has a whip in some games, which makes it slightly less far fetched. Just replace Moblins with skeletons, Keese with Medusa Heads and Ganondorf with Dracula.

My second choice would be Zelda Icarus (Zelda and Kid Icarus). Again, Link has the main weapon from that game so it's not so crazy. I find a Zelda-Kid Icarus crossover somehow more likely.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda + Call of Duty : Pure, Adulterated Awesomeness
Zelda + Mario: Pure, Unadulterated Awesomeness
Zelda + Kingdom Hearts: Pure, Awesomeness

Well, I really don't know. Zelda plus anything gives the resulting mixture that edge of awesomeness that the other side didn't have. Sort of like covalent (?) bonding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom