• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you wrote a book...........

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
^ Hehe, no problem. I understand why there needs to be a conflict, but I still like happily ever after that isn't reality sometimes!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Seeing the name of this topic made me laugh a little, as I HAVE written a book and I sent it to Shadow Mountain (a publishing company) a few days ago. It's mainly Fantasy/Adventure, but has a chapter or two that seem relatively sci-fi. It's actually where Asui is from to start with. I sure hope they decide to publish it. I wrote an amazing opening paragraph toward the end of production, though, and people have told me that it's really good, so I believe I have the right to get my hopes up a little bit.;)

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
I'm actually in the middle of writing a series of books called the Sons of Chaos, it's about a usually unrully groupe of warriors and adventurers.

Here are the main six charatersfrom the 1st book:Sons of Chaos:
Locke Vangard/werewolf rouge
Xeidex Vangard/ Blackknight/Deathknight
Benzont/ Necromancer
Nihdinih/ Naga princess/sourceress
Dexeidex/ Flesh feind/mock up of Xeidex

the adventurers are usually evil... I made them all anti-heros generally

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I would never ever write a book, but I guess if I did it'd be about....... Oh I have to think about this one..

I guess it be pretty dark themed. About a war over the land. Maybe a story about a particular soldier in that war, or perhaps something about a whole bunch of different people.

That's all I'm going to elaborate on, because I'm never writing a book.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Only god knows xd Probably a fantasy story that is pretty epic and outragous. Maybe a person who gets trapped in a soda can or something. Has to be something that has to do with a soda can.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Seeing the name of this topic made me laugh a little, as I HAVE written a book and I sent it to Shadow Mountain (a publishing company) a few days ago.

Well I thought about that after posting this thread. It should be wrote/have written instead of only wrote!

I wish you good luck and hope you get published :)

Well, as lots of other people seem to be saying, I'd write a fictional adventure type book. I'd of course create a completely different world, of my own invention. I have no clue what it might be about, but I'll find out if I ever decide to write it.
That being said, I think I can't just pick up some paper and write. I think I need to become better at all kinds of writing before I attempt something like that, if I want it to actually be good. So for now, I'm just working towards that.

midnightokami

Can I has cheese burger?
I would mostly write a book about vampires, wolves, extremely morbid kitty cats, blood, demons, angels and list goes on and on. It would be a very extremely bloody, morbid, psycho story. It would be mostly mystery and horror. :lol:

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Probably a fantasy/action/adventure book...

I have written a book (I'm only 15, so I can't publish it yet) about people who go to some lab to get a cure and some cash, but they end up being held hostage. The "cure" they were injected with slowly turns them into cybornetic beings, and that's how they make robots in the future (for my storline, anyway)

Anyway, most of the story is from the character's point of view and he is reflecting on how he is changing, if he ever will get out, and pretty much life itself...But there are 50 people all being held, and they eventually revolt and get out...but how?:P

Anyway, that's one of the storylines I've come up with.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'd never be able to write a book for the life of me as I'm a horrible writer. However, if I did, I think I might write a story about a fictional character in a non-fictional place. While I'm not really sure how I'd want to go about it, it would essentially be about someone in my neighbourhood/community about 70-100 years ago. I've done research as to what the area was like, and I think it would be very interesting.

Claire

The Geekette
I really couldn't imagine myself writing a novel, there is just no way. If I were to ever write a book, I'd want to write non-fiction. I feel as though writing of real life events and providing factual information would be much more beneficial to a reader than merely a clever plot and out-of-this world characters.

Honestly, I could only imagine myself contributing towards a textbook, or maybe a biography. There isn't really much out there beside that, that I feel is really worth the time to do - since I want to see others learning.

I would write a book about smut, murder, adventure, kung fu, magic, and trolls. I'm sure it would sell many more copies than the Twilight series. It would probably even go on to win some sort of best sellers pulitzer award too.

I think I have a lot of work to do before thinking in publishing a book, but based on what I have written, it would most likely be a long story that is a mix of a fairy tale with some adventures in a row.

I'd love to write a book full with short stories but I am really bad writing short stories, I always end up writing a lot. XD

S

Sword of Faith

If I wrote a book, (which I happen to be doing, by the way) it would be an action/adventure/fantasy novel.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I've already been working on a series for a few years now. I've gotten a lot of praise for it already. It will be a series of nine books. It's action/adventure in a sci-fi setting. Futuristic. I've been working on the storyline for a lot longer than that. Many, many years. I've got it really fine tuned. I will not reveal any details for obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom