• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you wrote a book...........

A

Awkward Turtle

It would be about stuff. (Im writing a book and I don't want to give it away).

So your location refers also to your book? Interesting ;). Can't blame you. Although I'm not so concerned about anyone knowing what's in my head so much as getting it out coherent. I'm one of those lovely people who KNOWS what's going on in their head, but cannot verbalize it appropriately. Drives me nuts.

First, My book would be fiction.

Second, It would definitely be about Magic and Wizards and stuff like that.

very similar to Harry Potter

That's a toughie. I'm very philosophical, so I'd probably write a book on a philosophy of mine (assuming no one else has come up with a philosophy called "neutralizationism") or I'd write a medieval/steampunk adventure. Medieval/steampunk is a genre like Final Fantasy VI; people still use castles, swords, spears, and bows, and they still ride animals for long-distance transportation, and armor is still necessary during battle. However, slightly advanced technology is available; for exmaples, people may use primitive trains, primitive firearms, early blimps or aircraft, and primitive submarines to name a few. It can make for some very interesting stories to tell.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm in the middle of writing a fantasy/adventure book. After that I'm going to write book two to that one. Then I'm going to write two mystery books.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I am actually writing a book about shape-shifters at the moment. Later I am going to write a Zelda book, branching off of TP. I loved the game, so I will change the plot a bit and have an adventure book. I am also in the process of writing a book of poems. I have loved writing ever since I was little, so I might as well put my thoughts down on paper!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I've always been a writer, and I've been writing some scripts for games. I'm working on a game about mermaids and I really really REALLY want to write a fan fic!

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Ok, now I'm already writing a short story from the perspective of a tree, it sounds stupid but I'm taking a philisophical approach on it, and have started to write one on the relationship between a boy and his ex rockstar great grandfather, which takes place in 2119

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom