• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were Trapped On a Deserted Island And Could Only Take One Game

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Is there an electricity outlet? Where can I plug in these consoles?
Is there a friendly indigenous tribe to play splitscreen with me? Is there a cannibalistic tribe who will eat me if I lose a splitscreen game?
What if sand gets in my console? What if water gets in my console?
Do I get a chair too? I need a comfy chair for serious online gaming, for offline play, I can deal with sitting on sand.
Is there a giant smoke monster on this island?

I need answers!

I'd probably bring Skryim or Morrowind. I could die from dehydration or malnutrition just playing those in my game room, so I'll be right at home with them on a deserted island.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-(Goes On Forever)

Wind Waker, so I can have fun sailing... instead of building a boat and sailing away.

In WW though you can save the world by sailing. Not just saving yourself from starvation, I mean, that's not important.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh dear. That's a difficult question. I'd probably want company, so something with multiplayer would be a good idea... or Animal Crossing, as someone mentioned.

But, honestly, I think I'd have to say Skyrim. I think I could get the most play time out of that. Or maybe a game I haven't played would be better, like Oblivion or something, so I won't know what's going to happen and I won't be bored of the same thing, hahaha.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Fable: Lost Chapters (I might change that to Fable: Anniversary when it comes out since it plans to be an expanded and upgraded version of Lost Chapters...) - a game of choices, immense replayability

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Tetris or Minecraft, their simplicity is so brilliant and could keep me entertained forever! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom