• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were to Date Anyone on ZD, Who Would You Date?

Misty

Ronin
Wow, all these people saying they'd take bullets are really ruining the mood. It's just a good fun joke, guys. It's like you think dating is going to be forever. You can just go out once or twice. All you have to do is take this person with you to do things you were going to do anyway like see a movie or eat a meal. Golly you are a bunch of kill joys.

Wow, all these people saying they'd take bullets are really ruining the mood. It's just a good fun joke, guys. It's like you think dating is going to be forever. You can just go out once or twice. All you have to do is take this person with you to do things you were going to do anyway like see a movie or eat a meal. Golly you are a bunch of kill joys.
V
Alright, well the clear first choice for me is Selenus.

I'm not a lesbian, but I feel like that's the only real hang up I would have. We could be the best sexless marriage ever. We both like cats. We both like torturing DM. We both like all things nerdy. We both like many of the same shows, games, and books. We both have come from rough circumstances so any time we fought it'd just be us arguing about who had it worse. She's also taller than me so I could be the little spoon, which is ideal. I find her cute, so that would be endearing.

STILL, if I have to include the possibility that naked things could occur...Hmmm. I guess Deus? He's English and I love their accents. He often makes me laugh which I feel like would be very important. He seems to go along with my long-winded never ending jokes which most boys don't because they think I'm insane. I like his avatar because it is from an excellent anime I have many fond memories attached to. AND ALSO, he was really nice and welcoming to me on this forum so he might possibly be a good guy.

And, I guess if I'm looking to be in an abusive relationship where I'm the abuser and there will be no sex or real love, I'd choose DM to be my bottom *****.
:coolhecks:

Guys you forget what the poster posted:
I think the issue is not about if you wouldn't. You can jsut say anyone you kinda like here, it's only a fun topic, light hearted comedy. There issue happens when you actually would want to seriously go out with someone here. That would be very hard to admit here, a crush or something else (with the same end result).

Misty

Ronin
Man, admitting crushes is so not as bad as you make it sound. People do it with celebrities all the time. In most cases, it's just flattering. Maybe it in hail mary scenarios it luckily ends well or badly.

Here, I'll go first:

Deus -you're funny and you say things I agree with. I find that attractive. You might be as homely as a mule's right ear after an infection, but you'll always be groovy to me.

Dan: You create wonderful threads that bring light into my life and you seem like a really gentle and kind person. You might be an ugly troll who lives under a bridge and extorts money from strangers, but to me you'll always be a dime.

Selenus: I think I've already said everything I like about you during girl talk. I know you aren't an ugly blowfish of a cow, so I don't have to worry about finding you too gross for me to live. As a female, I find many qualities in you that I admire and consider "crush" worthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dio

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I crush on nobody so it's very easy. These are all fun choices people and nothing should be taken serious: I would date @Dan because I think a good laugh is all we need. I would date @Lozjam because he has a very fun voice and is very talkative. I would date @Cthulhu because of playing HWL and help him out with HW for the U. I would date all aussies to see if they're all as cool as they sound. I would date @Spirit because she can show me how to play many games. And I can come up with tons more. I crush on nobody so all dates would be fun.

I think the issue is not about if you wouldn't. You can jsut say anyone you kinda like here, it's only a fun topic, light hearted comedy. There issue happens when you actually would want to seriously go out with someone here. That would be very hard to admit here, a crush or something else (with the same end result).
Im sorry...what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom