• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time If You Were Link...

Ganondork

goo
Well, this really isn't difficult at all for me. I'd pick the Biggoron Sword for one. Its massive power could easily toss enemies aside and perhaps defeat entire bosses in a small number of hits. With its large size, it could possibly double as a shield (something I can't use if I use the Biggoron sword). This double use would be a deadly combination against even the hardiest of foes.

Now, because I have the Biggoron Sword, I can't (well I could, but it would make no sense) have a shield of any sort. But well, it should be obvious if I could; the Mirror Shield. It can do a lot more than the Hylian Shield, and it has quite a nice appearance to it. I would definitely like to have that shield.

Now, the Bow and Arrow would definitely be a good addition to my inventory. It adds diversity because I would be in serious trouble if an enemy were to attack me from a distance - my sword can only reach so far after all. It would also give me an upper hand if they relied solely on close combat, and then I could easily gain the upper hand.

My final weapon would be quite difficult, because I would normally choose the Megaton Hammer, but the Biggoron Sword has similar capabilities. I suppose my other item that I would use (since you didn't mention this) would be hover boots. It's quite a useful item, I can easily walk over gaps and even water while wearing them. This could allow me to progress deeper into dungeons much quicker, and perhaps find a shortcut one without these boots would never find.

As for my tunic, I would choose the Zora Tunic. With that useful tunic, I could easily swim and make my way through Hyrule through an aquatic route - one perhaps less frequented by monsters. This would make my journey just a bit easier - and safer.

R

Rodmaster 2000

I'll have the Master Sword, the mirror shield (original), the red tunic, the bow, and the hookshot.

H

Hylianshield910

The Master Sword, a Hylian Shield, a Kokiri Tunic, the Fairy Bow and a Fairy Ocarina.

Hmm, an interesting conundrum. I would definitely take the Biggorn sword, since it's stronger and all. I'd have the mirror shield, in case I ever need to check for stuff in my teeth whilst in mortal danger. I'd take the Zora tunic as it's ability would be much more appealing without the threat of a water level. And as for items I would choose the Golden Gauntlets and the Megaton Hammer (a winning combination for carnival games).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom