• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were an Enemy.......

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
If you were a Zelda enemy, middle-boss or boss, what would you be? Myself i think would be a Kargaroc (Bird with annoying sound from WW).

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I would want to be a Darknut! Just think about it, other than the bosses and minibosses, you are the strongest one around. That would be the life...until of course I got beaten up by that pesky kid in green.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I would be a Gomess! That's the miniboss that appears in Stone Tower Temple (Majora's Mask); the one with lots of Bad Bats flying around it. :D

Come on guy's, let's put some more thought into these reason's why we want to who and why. Some of you guy's have good ones and I want too see why. =]

Anyway's, I would be... a Master Garo from Majora's Mask. I liked all of the enemies from the Ikana Area. Most of them are very cool. And out of all of them, the Garo clan is unique and they're a old age of ninja's and quite frankly. I love ninja's. <3

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hmm... I might be an Aeralfos from TP. I've always wanted to fly. And to have a sword and shield. I mean, how cool would that be? Dive down at an enemy, slash!

It would also be cool to be a Gyorg from WW. To explore the bottom of the ocean would be amazing! And looking like that, what would attack you?

I'd also like to be a ReDead. I want to know what runs through their minds they see humans....

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I would be a Stalfos or a Stalhound. My reasoning for this is that I have a thing for all things skeletal. Bones, skulls... I'd possibly go the Stalhound route because I feel a bit more connected to the "animal" world than the human world sometimes, but I could just as easily be a human-type Stalfos. I've always been interested in "the other side," too, and undead creatures - However, my love of bones makes it so ReDeads just have too much flesh on them for my taste.

A Stalfos Knight may look "male" while I am female, but, honestly? Whatever distingusing features they had rotted away long ago. Skeletons, basic struture... Yeah, that feels like me.

if i were a Zelda enemy i would love to be a Dark nut because they're cool, but instead i would be a leever because i like to sneak up on my enemies attack them and then go back into hiding.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I'd be a white Wolfos. It would be awesome to just dissipate in the snow, and hunt in a pack. Besides, I love Wolves.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
if i were a Zelda enemy i would love to be a Wizzrobe. They are powerful and hard to kill...

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Hmm...I think I would be the Skull Kid

Cause apperently I have 4 giant friends, 2 fairy friends, a legendary hero friend and not to forget a prohibited demonic power from an ancient dark tribe...

That would be awesome....And I could teach the Happy Mask Salesman a lesson or two :devil:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom