• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were a Pokemon, Which Type Would You Be?

I was pondering this about myself the other day and thought it would be a great forum topic.. sorry if it has already been overdone..:O

If you were a pokemon, which type do you think you would be and why?
Maybe personality traits could reflect types in a way. Like wise and noble - psychic, or strong and stern - fighting, finnicky and shady - dark. You get the idea.

Sub-types are allowed!
I know this is a Zelda site but i thought it was worth it since this is the only forum i come to.. hope people answer this!!! :P

G

Gamer Girl

Hmmm, I'm not sure. Electric would be an interesting type, but dragons are all powerful and stuff, so maybe I would be Zekrom.

If I were a Pokemon, I'd be a fighting/electric type just like Electabuzz, who not so coincidentally happens to be one of my faaaaavourite Pokemon to use.

On second thought, since you're talking about how our personality traits could reflect a type of Pokemon, I'm not quite sure. Maybe I'm a Slowpoke, lol.

R

RequiemOfSpirit

Hmm...

(This being my first post, yay?!)
I think I would be a dark/ghost type. Possibly psychic.
This may be overdone, but I think it's a great thread! :D

Fig

The Altruist
I always see myself as a Electric/Dark Pokemon. It's too bad they haven't made this awesome combination in the actual games. That would be cool to see one in the future games. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom