• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were a Pokemon What Would It Be?

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I would be

probably Cyndaquil , that's who I am in mystery dungeon, and the reasons described me exactly, as for a legendary I'd say Rayquaza , cause he's so awesome!

S

shadeninjaIII

I would of course be Charizard because I could reign fire down upon my enemies and drop them from on high.

Pikacondon

Title.
I would probably be a Pikachu-I ALWAYS get him in mystery dungeon, I'm very jumpy(adhd), love pranking people, and just wanna have fun. As for legendaries? KYUREM! EPIC, ICE-ARMORED, DRAGON! He can freeze a whole forest(see Black/White),learn lots of different moves, and looks really cool, Kyurem is the first Ice/Dragon, and he has a cool name.

I would be Jigglypuff, then I could sing everyone to sleep and be cute and round. I'm being totally serious. I'm the total opposite of cute and round, so it would be cool to experience it...

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
well, I've said i'd like to be a Cyndaquill or Rayquaza, but I'd also like to be a Treecko, I just randomly love that pokémon.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Well,I guess I'd be Wynaut or Slowbro since most of the time i'm ignorant of what happens around me ... '-_-

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
I think I would be a Charmeleon because I think im always the best, for the legendary I think I would be Mewtwo because im like the leader of all my friends.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Well, I don't know about personality-wise buuut...
If I could be one I would have to choose from Aron, Cyndaquil, or Lucario simply because they're awesome and become awesome. Cept for Cyndaquil, I like him better than his evolved forms.
For a legendary....well, either Zekrom because he's my best, or Darkrai because I'd love to have power over shadows/darkness/nightmares. Neither are my favorite legendary. I don't have a favorite legendary....at least not that I remember or know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom