• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were a Pokemon What Would It Be?

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
My friends and I have discussed if we were in a similiar situation as the spin-off rescue dungeon games. The only exception is that we could choose one non-legendary pokemon and one legendary based on our personalities. I was a Slowking and Rayquaza. (Don't ask how that came to be.) What pokemon do you think you would be? Please put one non-legendary and one legendary with a description of why for each.

I think I would be a Vaporeon if we're talking about non-legendaries, but I think I'd be a Celebi if i was a legendary

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
I would either be Lucario or Infernape! :D My top two favorite Pokemon! I wish I could have one as a pet :)

Conor

the over analysing guy
probably Ghastly, nobody expects anything of Ghastly, he just gets to do what he wants with his ghost bros, stupid people stay away from him cos he's scary, therefore all of my non-ghost buddies would be pretty cool guy.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I would probably be a Luxray or a Victini (I'm not sure if Victini is considered legendary or not...) I really like both of those Pokemon. Luxray is very tough, but also kind of cute (I think). And Victini is just plain adorable!

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I personally think I would be a Lucario since that's the Pokemon I most identify with if I ever were one, though my friends have pegged me as more of an Umbreon, so I would take either one of those two for the non-legendary Pokemon I would be. As for what legendary Pokemon...I would probably be something that looks relatively small and harmless I would think, like a Jirachi or Victini. :/ I'm not really sure what I'd be out of those ones.

Pen

The game is on!
I would be Oshawott, Dewott or Samurott. That family of evolutions is definitely the coolest to date, and they are pure Water types (which I like)! But that's not all, this Pokémon family is based on the samurais, and that is very interesting indeed!

145px-501Oshawott.png
120px-502Dewott.png
184px-503Samurott.png

D

Deleted member 6224

I would love to be Flygon and just fly around and be all dragon-y and stuff. For the legendary, everyone says im Raikou, even my mom.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As the Mystery Dungeon games dictate, I am either a Chikorita (yay!) or a Pikachu (still yay!).

As to why that is, because I love Chikorita and Pikachu would always be my partner! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom