• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were a Pokemon What Would It Be?

P

Pengoony

I would be the Manly: Mime Jr. Because i'm always trying to get a laugh out of people, I also mock them :P
What? YOU GOTZ A PROBLEM WITH MIME JR.'S???

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Mew, because it's always just floating around being carefree and calm.

I think I would be...Squirtle or Gardevoir, for the non- legendary. Because I've always loved Squirtle, he's so cute the he thinks he's so cool with the Squirtle Squad! I do that sometimes, I think so cool when I do sometime awesome! xD The same for Gardevoir but she more calm and yet she can turn around and blast you with her hyper beam! xD Again like me. And for the legendary...Jirachi!! Because in the movie with Jirachi she has mysterious and powerful thing about her, yet she's so cute and full of life! :)

I'd be a Maganium :3
I love gardening and It fills me with joy to bring a plant back that was on the verge of wilting away.

B

Blank

Snorlax, because I could just stand in front of the most important place you need to go to at that moment.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Chikorita evolution line...i was that in Pokemon Dungeon Explorers of Time...stop laughing at me!...Okay you can laugh at me.

If I were a non-legendary, I think I'd be a Chansey, because I'm round and squishy.
I can't really think of a Legendary that I would be, but I would want to be Raikou. He's always been one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom