• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were a Gym Leader, What Would Be Your Specialty?

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forums? I hope you guys are enjoying this beautiful Friday morning! \^~^/

If you were picked to become the next new Gym Leader, what would be your specialty? Personally, I would choose either Electric, Water, or Dark Types as my specialty! Dark Types, WHY YOU NO HAVE GYM YET? :xd: It's sad, but true. I'm still surprised that there isn't such a thing as a Dark Type Gym! Hopefully Nintendo will make a Dark Type Gym in the next generation! :nerd:

I wish you guys the best of luck today on anything that you guys might have to do today! I also want to wish you guys a safe and awesome day today!

Dan

I wouldn't really go for a specific type because you know those jackass trainers are gonna come in your gym with the pokemon yours are weak to.
On the otherhand if I had to choose It would be ghost. I love the ghost type and how normal type moves can't effect them.

I would go for Psychic Types.They are my all time speciality and I think people will have a difficult time fighting me, even if they have Dark Types.

My Psychic team would compose of: Espeon, Alakazam, Starmie, Metagross, Gallade and Hypno.

Last edited:
Dark Types, WHY YOU NO HAVE GYM YET? :xd: It's sad, but true. I'm still surprised that there isn't such a thing as a Dark Type Gym! Hopefully Nintendo will make a Dark Type Gym in the next generation! :nerd:

:) You are so right, I would Choose Dark type, Dragon type, or Fighting type!

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Fighting or fire or both. I love fire, and I have just always loved the fighting type Pokemon. If I was a gym leader with 6 Pokemon my lineup would be Primeape - Hitmonchan - Arcanine - Blaziken - Charizard - Infernape.

univpark

Heart of Steel
Water or Steel. A Dark gym would be awesome, maybe a maze in the dark? You could collect lights if you battled other trainers. (Make it optional for once!) (Or just stumbled into them!)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'd be an Elite Four champion! :P Well, if I had to be a specific type I may be Grass, Psychic, or Dark. A dark gym would be a pretty good idea if you ask me. I've always loved Grass type Pokemon, and also Psychic types. I honestly can't decide.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I have two sisters- I would open a water type pokemon gym like Misty and the girls! I'd have Slowpoke and Piplup cuz they're cute.

I'd probably be Electric or Fighting. Electric is probably my favorite type, but I loves me a Gallade!

Rachel

be vigitant
Probably a flying gym. Sure, I'd get steamrolled by an electric trainer, but having an flying-themed gym sounds really cool, and there are plenty of decent Flying pokemon out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom