• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Needed to Save the World In 3 Days What Tools You Bring?

N

Noop3451

Ocarina of Time, Fierce Deity Mask and the pouch link has that makes him hold infinite items.

Magatha

Magatha
Wait, are we supposed to do any 3 items, or 3 from our room?

I'll do 3 from my room.

1. Box full of nylon rope. (I got it at a garage sale.) Because rope is useful for adventures.

2. My Girl Scout vest. I sew the patches on with the top open, so they are all pockets! I use it as an emergency/first aid kit

3. My sword and shield from the Renaissance Festival! They are only wooden, but I will probably get them upgraded along the way. All great adventurers must start somewhere, right? :)

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Stuff that's in my room? Uh.....
1: Playstation 1( for bludgeoning people with)
2: Extension cord (for strangling people with)
3: Dagger (for stabbing people with)

Yes, I have a PS1. And I don't mind using it as a lethal weapon. Oh. Yeah. And the dagger is legit too. I sleep with it under my pillow.

....Unrealistically though? Phantom Hourglass, Spirit of Courage and Time, Sword. All I'd need is a few seconds for some quick assassination work....

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hylian Shield my dad made.
iPod Touch (If anything could awaken my hidden superpowers, it's music and FanFiction).
My faithful and trusty Care Bear companion, Funshine.

My room is kinda pathetic for this. So for my unrealistic list...

Master Sword (For slashin' down bad guys)
Kumajirou (Every hero needs a partner. And he's an IMMORTAL POLAR BEAR CUB!)
Hoverboard (For simple, fast transportation for me and Kumachika)

Last edited:
Me? Oh, from my room, I'd take:

-My ST cartridge. I need it.

-My bow, with the quiver of course.

-Eragon. Log story short, he's a dragon and he's my best friend... don't tell him that.

I'd figure it out. If the events would necessitate me saving the world, the surely my bow would be enchanted so that it fired Arrows of Light that never missed, I'd have Engineer Link and Phantom on my side, and Eragon would be FREXING FULL-SIZE... but yeah. Realistically, this is really all I need. And no comments on Eragon, I want him by my side. My wallet is in my pocket((awesome Triforce and Spiritual Stones duct tape guy)), and my alexandrite is around my neck. I'm ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom