• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Lost All Your Zelda Games but Could Only Keep Three.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I'd prolly keep..... A Link to the Past, The Wind Waker, andd..... I don't know, one of the Oracle games?

If I had ALttP, I would need OoT or TP since they both pretty much play on ALttP. TWW because it'd be a nice game to mix things up, and an Oracle game because puzzle-ness is good. :>

I cannot pick three :O I love them all!!! I guess Tp, OoT, and TWW XD but then again I would want something handheld!! I could not pick between ALttp, MC, Ph, ST!!! I love them all!!! :O oh dear........

That's just picking your 3 favorites.
But I don't own most of the Zelda games I've played, I own only MM and WW.
If I've had them all I would probably pick:
1. WW
2. OoT
3. TP

Actually it's not just picking you three favorites. It can also be which ones you want to beat or the longest ones because that would keep you entertained for a while, or it can just be because it was like your first game and you wouldn't want to lose it for nostalgias sake. If you think about it there's actually a few more like, what i said with the handheld game it's not neccesaraly my favorite but I would want one for long trips or stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom