• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Lost All Your Zelda Games but Could Only Keep Three.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I would hate it if I ever lost any, but if I had to save three it would be...

Ocarina of Time (Gold Cart)
Majora's Mask (Holographic Cart)
ALttP (I haven't beat to many times and it is a classic)

A

Anaribia

Wow, this is way easy for me. :) TP, MM, and WW. TP's my favorite, MM my second, and I still need to finish WW...xD

I

Indridcold85

If I had to choose I would say
1. LoZ
2. aLttP
3. Either OoT or LA

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Hmm, what about VC? I don't think I'd lose those, so I'll say I'd keep Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Minish Cap I suppose.
Hard question since it'd be hard to lose any of them. I can't believe I lost Spirit Tracks :(

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to love Skyward sword, but I can't put that on my list since it isn't released yet.
For now I will go with:

Ocarina of Time- it's a fairly long and very interesting Zelda game

Majora's Mask- I just started playing it and it might be my favorite so far.

Wind Waker- It takes a while and I stopped playing it because I got frustrated with myself for sailing the entire ocean and not marking anything on my map. And now I have to go find Triforce pieces. Nonetheless, I really enjoy it.

Ah... My top three, of course:

• Wind Waker
• A Link to the Past
• The Legend of Zelda

The 'Wind Waker' had many changes to the Zelda Series, but I just loved it. And Ganondorf was a ninja... now everytime I see him, I think of ninjas and sexiness... :P And 'A Link the the Past' was my first game and got me really addicted to the series. I actually loved the sprites and Link's "pink" hair. The gameplay was fun and the plot was rather interesting. It is one of the most inspirational Zelda Games in the entire series, in my opinion. And of course, I must never leave out the first masterpiece referred to as 'The Legend of Zelda'. Not much human interaction going on here, but I love the simple design and gameplay. And I did not mind the graphics... Love the originality. ^^
Therefore, I would take these three awesome games to last me. They are just... epic. Well, if that is the right word. It's on the back of the Wind Waker's box... :P

Majora's Mask
The Wind Waker
Twilight Princess

I could easily buy Ocarina of Time 3DS when it came out, and Skyward Sword as well. As long as I have my 3D Zelda games! :)

But I sure would miss ALttP, PH, and ST :(

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
This is easy for me. I would keep Wind Waker, Majora's Mask and probably one of the OoX games. Those were great games.

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
If i cant have Collectors Edition:
1.MM because it has the best plot, and is really fun, even the FIRST boss was hard for me the first time D: the game makes you explore everywhere to find new things and it basically forces you to do sidequests

2. wind Waker, i love the Gameplay how its easy enough so that almost anyone can play, but that its hard enough to make you have to try..i just hate the triforce hunt, its too tedious :/

3.Adventure of Link... i.... will... beat.... this..... game!

If i CAN have collectors Edition:
1. Collectors edition do i need to say why?

2. Link To the Past because it is the first game to have a really involved plot and it went back to that overhead view that i love so much

3. Legend of Zelda, because its the first game, it was a new experience for gamers everywhere, and for a NES game, had Excellent graphics

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
That's just picking your 3 favorites.
But I don't own most of the Zelda games I've played, I own only MM and WW.
If I've had them all I would probably pick:
1. WW
2. OoT
3. TP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom