• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Lived in the Hyrule................

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
I would probably live in the TP Kakriko village. If it had to be somewhere else, it would be OoT Zora's domain. The TP Zora's domain is too small. I would also like to live in the 8-bit world.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I would like to stay in Ordon, because it is my dream town! It's small, and everyone is employed (I think) that needs to be employed, and best of all, everybody knows each other! It's so cool! Oh, and being surrounded by nature and controlling owls would be really cool, too!

W

Wolfang31

I'm always used to prefer the hot places in all Nintendo games. So... how about Goron Mines? Hehe.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
For me it would be in Gerudo Valley or the desert, because I love warm weather, as well as the area is really cool. Funny enough my second choice would have to be the Mountain Village from MM because it resembles where I live now and seem like a pretty sick area to live.

Master

Upcoming
Hot Hot HOT !

well , right now in Los Angles , it's over 100 degrees , so it's hot as hell ,

so i want to live in zora's domain right now !:sweat:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
3. Ordon Village is one of the most idyllic and peacefull places in Hyrule.2. TP Castle town, it's not the greatest place but it's still cool and I think this is the only place were you actually can buy "real food" and clothes. Also I think you can buy a bigger house in Castle Town then in Ordon Village.1. TP Hyrule castle, look how big that is Dbut I'm getting a bit tired of the rain there :dry:

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
I am stuck between two places. I would love to live in Zora's Domain because of the atmosphere (if I lived in Hyrule I would also want to be a Zora) and I would also like to live in Ganon's Castle. Yes Ganondorf is crazy and evil, but it would be cool to play on his organ and I assume he would have some interesting things to say when in a conversation. Yeah...

Ghosi

Schmetterling
SPOILERS!
Oh this is a really though question. My favorite place is the Palace of Twilight, but since the mirror was destroyed I would choose my second favorite place: Zora's Domain! I always loved to live near water because I love swimming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom