• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you have 20 hearts to spend on what you love about to Zelda series, what would you do with them?

It's been a common staple in the Zelda series that Link usually ends his adventures with 20 hearts, but we usually only have one. If you had 20 hearts, what would you put them towards.

Rules are simple: you only have 20 hearts to spend, but you can put multiple hearts on one thing if you'd like. Once those 20 hearts are gone, you can't praise the series anymore on this thread.

My hearts would go as follow:

Three hearts for Link being left-handed, at least when I started playing the series. Mainly because I'm left-handed is why I put so many hearts on this.

One heart on the pigs in Wind Waker, they're so cute. By the way pigs are my favorite farm animal.

Five hearts on my waifu Midna.

Three hearts on an actual timeline that I can follow without too many inconsistencies.

Three hearts on the graphics for all the games.

And the last five hearts are going towards the abundant amount of interesting characters. They just make the series feel more alive.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I'd spend a good 16 on lone npc's.

The bottle salesman in AlttP's village who chills on a carpet
The guy who sleeps under the bridge in the same game and gives you an empty bottle
The travelling eskimo with treasures from his mysterious adventures you find on Windfall Island in WW
The witch and her assistant making mushroom brew in AlttP
The Bomber kids from the gang in MM
The Lone Soldier in the alley in OoT before it's destruction just chillin protectin lives when no one can see or really notice his work </3

1 for semi-useless items i love so much

bug catcher's net #1!!!!!!!!! and empty bottles,
a ladder from AoL, the Ice Rod from AlttP

and 2 for music

cuz music

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I'm just gonna put all 20 towards Twilight Princess the GC version specifically. Everything is good, most of the hearts go to bomb arrows!

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
10 hearts for the gamecube released zeldas
3 hearts for the fishing hole in twilight princess
2 for ocarina adult link's design
1 for nocturne of shadow
4 for the rest of the series ost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom