• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Had Two Wishes...

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Let's say you had two wishes. One would be something impossible that you wish would happen, and the other would be something realistic. What would you wish for?

Personally, my impossible wish would be that the Holocaust never happened.

My realistic wish would be that I would go on tour with There For Tomorrow and R5.

Dan

This is easy, I'd wish for an infinite amount of wishers.
My realistic wish would be simply to have lunch with the president and make love with his daughter.

Kirino

Tatakae
My first wish would be ultimate control over time and space.

My realistic wish would be being incredibly handsome, cool-looking, and charasmatic.

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
Well, my first wish would be to have a god-like knowledge of everything.

Every secret,every bit of knowledge, every single that that has happened,could of ever happened,is happen a cross everywere that every exists and everything that could happen, I would want to know about.

About with this knowledge, I could single handedly outwit every single human being on this planet,getting unbelievable amounts of wealth,out witting abusive tyrannical institutions all across the world and carry the human race into an age of prosperity,peace, and technological advancement.

my second wish, would be to be able to shapeshift,teleport,create force fields and turn invisible.

I would want to be completely detectable,uncatchable and unbeatable by any mortal.

true, I could just wish for myself to be god basically, but what fun is that.

With shapeshifting and my knowledge of everything, I could take on the appear of anyone that exists or doesn't exist to hide in plain sight and manipulate the world to do as I wish, acting out as its most powerful people.

With teleporting, I could farther this by knowing who to be,when to be them and then being them at any time, in any place across the world.

With force fields, should the unlikely event of a confrontation happen, I can protect myself from any attack.

and with invisibility, I can use this to hide away when ever I need to and use teleporting while invisible to be my own army if I need to. Also, I can be invisible while creating a force field for whenever I'm sleeping.

So basically, I would be the being that knows everything, has no identity and could be at any one place on earth at any one time instantly though teleportain, all while being anyone at any one time though shapeshifting.

octorok74

TETTAC
My first wish would be for no second wish.
My second wish doesn't exist anymore.

Why take the excitement out of life. Getting something from a wish ruins it. You know you will get something. I'd rather try to earn it and probably fail. Lot more fun in my perspective.

My impossible wish would be to have Superman's powers. I could do so much good with that, plus I'd have no fear.

My realistic wish would to be rich. I could do so much good with that. Haha.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Impossible wish? To read minds at will. (if I had to listen to them all the time, I'd go crazy)

Realistic wish? Complete financial security for me and my guy. We could do whatever we wanted without worrying about having to make more money.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Impossible Wish : I'd be able to transform into a sun(star)

Normal Wish: Just be happy I guess, I know it's not fair to wish for it but that's the only thing that people want to attain at the end of the day.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Awesome wish: After I die, get reincarnated in the Star Wars universe as the coolest Scoundrel who ever lived, even cooler than Han Solo!
Boring wish: Get a new PC after summer. :mellow:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Impossibru wish: ability to change history's course
Realistic (ish) wish: Being rich enough to support myself, my family, and friends through thick and thin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom