• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Had to Remove One Pokemon, What Would It Be?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Mawile or Sableye. One of those two. They're both god awful since their stat growths aren't that great, and they have no evolutions. It would be one thing either one evolved but neither do which makes them pointless since they can't get better stat growths. Add that to mediocre attacks that they learn and there's really no saving grace for either one.

But sayblie with rankster is one of my star players on my elite 4 team Q_Q can burn poison and tank.

there's like a million of them,what good would removing one do

But there's less than 700 Pokémon so far, though. :mellow:

Eh, I would have to remove Exeggcute. Not a big fan of a Pokémon that looks like an egg. . . even though the Pokedex/information seems to change its mind about that. XD

FireRed Pokédex Entry said:
Even though it appears to be eggs of some sort, it was discovered to be a life-form more like plant seeds.

Pokémon Stadium Description said:
A Pokémon that is like the seeds of a plant. If you find one and chase it, others will join it without you noticing.

Black and White 2 Pokédex Entry said:
Its six eggs converse using telepathy. They can quickly gather if they become separated.

Emerald Pokédex Entry said:
It consists of six eggs that care for each other. The eggs attract each other and spin around. When cracks increasingly appear, it is close to evolution.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have since changed my opinion. Vanillite can stay.

Luvdisc... GTFO. Seriously! This thing is worthless and hideous. It has terrible stats all around, and doesn't even evolve. Like, really? :dry:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Celebi. There are lots of legendaries out there, but Celebi is one of the rarest. But who cares? Who really wants one? It's not a very good Pokémon competitively, it's shaped like an onion and it's too hard to get! I really woupdn't miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom