• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Had to Remove One Pokemon, What Would It Be?

In the Pokémon series, there are many Pokémon that we adore and love while there are some that we can't stand and would be a pleasure if Game Freak removed them. So, out of the 649 Pokémon in the series, what one Pokémon would you like to remove and why? :jynx:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Either Shedinja or Blazekin. Shedinja is already difficult enough, especially in the Mystery Dungeon series. Despite it's generally low HP, normal attacks are usually ineffective against it. On the other hand, while I wouldn't completely remove Blazekin, I'd simply make him much less overpowering. I've played against many people, and their Blazekins would wipe out my entire team in only a short amount of time.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Yeah, shedinja. I like ninjask better, and it's just pointless. I wouldn't miss it. At all. Its existence led people to make hacked spiritombs with wonder guard, shedinja's ability. Since wonder guard prevents all damage except from supereffective moves, and the dark/ghost type combination makes nothing supereffective, these spiritombs are literally invinsible. Ugh. Play fair or gtfo.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Mawile or Sableye. One of those two. They're both god awful since their stat growths aren't that great, and they have no evolutions. It would be one thing either one evolved but neither do which makes them pointless since they can't get better stat growths. Add that to mediocre attacks that they learn and there's really no saving grace for either one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom