• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic If You Had to Pick a Mario Game Over a Zelda Game Each Generation

Mario vs. Zelda

• Super Mario 64 over Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario Sunshine over The Wind Waker

• Super Mario Galaxy over Twilight Princess

• Super Mario Galaxy 2 over Skyward Sword

• Total voters

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
What Kinda Sadist makes you choose a mario game over a zelda game, this is a hard decisions, this is like choosing which one of your four children you let die....... that being said, Sorry Skyward Sword, into the fires you go.

I love the Mario Galaxy titles, but i love TP to much to let it go, so SS was the weakest Link, (no pun intended) i choose Mario Galaxy 2 over SS

"Super Mario 64 over Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
Super Mario Sunshine over The Wind Waker
Super Mario Galaxy over Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy 2 over Skyward Sword"

awww man that is way too hard... I love them all aside from the last choice, I wasn't impressed by Galaxy2 and i was s tragically disappointed by Skyward Sword... but i do like Galaxy2 better than one.

So i guess the only Mario i'd pick over Zelda is Mario Galaxy 2...

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Twilight Princess over Super Mario Galaxy? HECK NO. Galaxy all the way!

Although I'd say Zelda for the other options.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
The only mario game I'd say is better over the zelda game would be Galaxy over TP with Wind Waker being a bit better than Sunshine.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This poll is hard, mostly because my answer is SMS, SMG, and SMG2. I voted for SMG>TP though because Galaxy is my favourite Super Mario Game (if Luigi's Mansion isn't counted). Plus, TP is between my 7th and 10th favourite Zelda games, so...
As for the other two, I love Sunshine and Galaxy 2. And although SS and TWW are withing my top 3 Zelda games, Those two Mario games take the cake for me. The main thing I didn't like about Sunshine was the voice acting, which is such a minor flaw, that it doesn't even matter.

Not saying Zelda isn't still my favourite series overall though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom