• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You HAD to Date Any Movie Character Who Would It Be & Why

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
So far we got an infant and a little girl rodent?

Let me put this thread of a morally alright track, Yuri Lowell was once in a movie. (No pics cause this site has too many issues with them)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Although technically she's a book character first, movie character second; I would go for Nymphadora Tonks, because she's brilliant, vibrant, loves playing with her hair colors (which I love to do, myself), she's an Auror, so she knows how to deal with the forces of darkness, changes her appearance as will, is clumsy, helpful and very, very loveable.
Nymphadora-Tonks-Widescreen-Wallpaper.jpg

Dan

Well it looks like my D.W picture got deleted, I guess the next thread should be tv series. ;p
Anyway here's another move character I'd date.

Rupert_Grint_as_Ron_Weasley_%28GoF-03%29.jpg

Why is the "HAD" capitalized like that? Am I being FORCED? This is a dark thread... Anywho, the One for me would have to be Neo. I'm not gei, but it's right there in his name, what do you want me to do about it?

Willy Wonka (from the older movie, not the ****** Johnny Depp one).

Why? He's just ****ing rad. Imagine getting ****ed by him on a gigantic gumdrop or something.

Rupert Grint = fugly af. Same goes for Hormone Grinder...

Greybackdhprofileimg.jpg
That being said, as a strong, grey wolf who don't need no Dan, I must say that there is hardly a single movie character with whom I'd share my affections, save for Fenrir Greyback. He's just my kind of wolf.*wolf whistles*

I'd date him because he and I have a lot in common with one another, except for the fact that he eats children. I haven't eaten a hume child in ages, and I don't plan on doing so any time soon, either...

:wolf:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Technically not digging up an old thread since this thread's title apply to any time and space :P
If I had to date/marry a movie character it would be Peter Vincent from Fright Night 2011. *points at Avy and siggy*
I crushed on him since I first saw that movie. He is really unsocialized, has a bad temper, smokes and drinks like a fish and swears a lot but damn he looks so gorgeous and hey hey he is an entertainer :P

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Tony Stark from Iron Man, easily. I wouldn't even have to lift a finger. :P I'm sure he'd test my patience a few times (a lot) but, he's purty and funny. And exciting!

robert-downey-jr-tony-stark.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom