• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern If You Had To/Could Date Any Zelda Character, Who Would It Be?

This is difficult. I'd probably have the most fun with Ghirahim but
he lives in/is a sword
and that would probably get in the way of our bond. I know Link would, at least, be a good listener. :lol: Groose is hot and I totally dig the pink pomp but he's a little bit slow. Professor Owlan is sexy, even with that white hair. Maybe Kafei if not for the curse and Anju.

I choose Fledge because he is a nerd with rosy cheeks and that's cute. :)

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Not if I kill Karane first!:P JK. I never gave anyone the letter.
I don't know whether to laugh or post a picture of the overly attached girlfriend meme...if you did that, you could forget about it. He doesnt want to date a murderer. But joke taken.

I got them together in both my playthroughs because they're adorable. Then I yelled at the TV, telling them to kiss. I play matchmaker, I better see a make out session lol. If you get them together and sit on the bench in that room, they have an amusing conversation about his mom.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Mangas better count because I say Red Link! He is just so aDORable, and he's the only Link who seems gay, so he won't want me to like... kiss him and stuff. So I choose Red Link.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Zelda, all of them, they are all good, skyward sword, twilight princess, wind waker (princess form), or OoT future Zelda.

MM_Wolfos.png

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Isn't that one of the main aspects of dating lol?

Not necesarily. People use dating as a manner to get to know people (not me, personally, but some out there). Others use it as a proxy to stay away from being alone. Acts like kissing, having sex etc do not have to be ingrained in dating :) lol

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I don't know whether to laugh or post a picture of the overly attached girlfriend meme...if you did that, you could forget about it. He doesnt want to date a murderer. But joke taken.

I got them together in both my playthroughs because they're adorable. Then I yelled at the TV, telling them to kiss. I play matchmaker, I better see a make out session lol. If you get them together and sit on the bench in that room, they have an amusing conversation about his mom.

You haven't read my fanfics. *laughter*
Sometimes, I wish my stories never happened. -.- Trust me here.
*shudders slightly* My friend came up with one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom