• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Had a Time Machine, What Would You Do?

Dan

So yes if you had a time machine, what would you do ?
For example would you go back in time and fix stuff, perhaps use it for selfish desires or to better the world. Or maybe a trip to the future. Do tell me, and I'll make it happen.

As for me I would use it as a paperweight.

also what is your favorite time-machine in media ?
Mines the lovable tardis :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm I would travel to the future, check ZD, copy all posts and blogs and travel back and post them :P

I think I would go back in time and see what things looked like back then. My fav Time Machine would be in the shape of a Dalek

I'd go back in time and step on as many things as i could from the prehistoric age, just to see if all of those sci-fi sketches are lying to me... then I'd invent the toaster.

And i love the TARDIS too, but i also love that machine from the original Time Machine movie that was featured i the Big Bang Theory, it looks stylish.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I'd use it to go back and get some factual evidence on critical matters that we are unsure about. Particularly with the Bible, there are unfortunately some areas where due to bad record-keeping we don't exactly know what really happened, so I would use it to find out, go back to the present, and settle the matters once and for all.

Joy

The Sexy One
I guess I would kill Hitler, since that's what you're supposed to do if you get a time machine.
Otherwise, I'd go far in the future, to see what happens, if it becomes a dystopia or an utopia. I'd also check out If hoverboards are invented. And then I'd win the lottery and get rich.

Last edited:
Nothing....I believe things happen for a reason.....sure a lot of bad stuff has happen that I would love to change, but I wouldn't.....because you might accidently make someone not be born, or something really important might not get invented......I might travel like 500 years to the future for like a minute and just see what it's like.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Pathetic that people are all saying they would go in time just to get some at Hitler, what about others who have caused suffering? Yeah, we won't ever talk about anything akin to that. Anyway...

I would prevent my birth :D

Dan

I guess I would kill Hitler, since that's what you're supposed to do if you get a time machine.
Otherwise, I'd go far in the future, to see what happens, if it becomes a dystopia or an utopia. I'd also check out If hoverboards are invented. And then I'd win the lottery and get rich.

Nah you are totally supposed to lock Hitler in the cupboard with a time machine. ;)
I would love to go into the future to see what new tech is about and bring it back into the past and act all smug about my cool new game consoles and PC's ;)

Warbad

Gotta love me!
I would go back in time to be with my family that passed away. Also, my favorite time machine would be.....the one from the Big Bang Theory.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I had a time machine, I would go back in time and warn my past self to follow instructions and to do a couple of specific things. If that's not possible, I would go back in time and tell my DAD to do a couple of specific things. If THAT's not possible, I would go back to like the 1400s and see how things were over in Europe, just so I can know what they actually looked like. <3

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'd utilize the Time Machine by going back in time, saving the Dino's from the meteor, and let them roam the Earth today. Maybe, just maybe, I would be a Stegosaurus.
22714356.jpg

Go back in time and prevent the time machine from being made. :O
I'd go back in time to prevent your birth. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom