• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you get me the Silver Guantlets... I will do something great for you.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
What did Nabooru mean? Later when she awakens as a sage she says something like (this isn't a direct quote) “If only I would've known you'd become such a handsome man... I should have kepth the promise I made back then.”

I always assumed she meant to let him marry her, or just in general to give herself to him if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
What did Nabooru mean? Later when she awakens as a sage she says something like (this isn't a direct quote) “If only I wouldd've known you'd become such a handsome man... I should have kepth the promise I made back then.”

I always assumed she meant to let him marry her, or just in general to give herself to him if you know what I mean.

I always assumed it was like Zora's Sapphire.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What did Nabooru mean? Later when she awakens as a sage she says something like (this isn't a direct quote) “If only I wouldd've known you'd become such a handsome man... I should have kepth the promise I made back then.”

Yeah I imagine it was some kind of sexual favour since all men but the great Ganondorf are seen as inferior by the tribe until Link comes along as an Adult to prove himself. I don't think the Gerudo tend to marry or anything like that.

What did Nabooru mean? Later when she awakens as a sage she says something like (this isn't a direct quote) “If only I would've known you'd become such a handsome man... I should have kepth the promise I made back then.”

I think she could have granted link in vincibility or a password to a secret area garded by the gerudo elders

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
"If you bring me the Silver Gauntlets, I'll do something great for you!"
"What will you do?"
"I have magical powers that will turn you from a boy into a man!"

Perhaps Nabooru wasn't actually intending to do anything. She's just giving a kid a fake promise in order to get what she wants out of him. They are a race of thieves after all, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom