• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past If You Fell Into the Dark World...

Beeker

Wild Card
If you've played A Link To The Past, you know that when someone travels to the Dark World, their form changes to whatever is in their heart, like how Link turns to a bunny,(until you get the Moon Pearl)or how the one guy turns into a ball and is getting kicked around by the bully.

If you landed in the Dark World and your form changed, would you turn into a monster or an animal? What would you become based on your personality?

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I would turn into a cat. Not just because I like cats, but because I have similarities with my cat's personalities. For example, Princess only likes to be petted when she wants attention. Otherwise, she will just glare at you (but she's learned better than to swat at me). And if people try to hug me when I'm not in a huggy mood I just go limp and tolerate it. Also, I really like napping. :embarrassed:

13foxes

I guess I'd turn into a turtle. It's not that I like turtles, it's just that they fit my personality. I'm always too lazy to get my job done, move very slowly since I usually feel tired, stay in my house or at school or in other safe places most of the time and hardly go outside, which is like the turtles always stay in their shells. Also, I'm kinda scared to see strange people whom I've never met before, and tend to hide myself from them. -.-

Or maybe a fox. *looks at username*. I like foxes =). I don't know if I have 2 personalities or not, but there are times when I got very excited for something (usually new manga chapters or very good test scores at school), removed the shell completely and became really energetic. I wonder whether I was even my self or not. Those times didn't last for long though....

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I honestly think i'd turn into a dog or a wolf of some description. I enjoy the company of others and i'm loyal, but I also am quite brave when faced with any danger or obstructions that could possibly be dangerous.

I'm not one to be pushed around or messed with, so i'd probably end up as a german shephard or a Labrador. (the labrador part stemming from my tendancy to be loyal/liking to have company at most times)

Also, in an unrelated note, I always felt sorry for the guy in the Dark World who was being kicked around continuously by the bully. :P

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
That is an excellent question. I think I may be in the same boat as arkvoodle though. I think I might transform into a dog or wolf, some sort of canine. I enjoy the company of other people and am almost scared of being alone, so turning into something that seeks companionship would not surprise me at all.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I think i would be something like this:
images
Frogs are cool! They are very energetic but lazy, they hop around with no worries, thats me!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I might become a gryphon. This isn't just because I like gryphons, but because a dual-form mythic creature like that fits my dual-natured personality. For insance, genreally, I am kind and peaceful (or at least try to be), but when I am angered, I am known for my stabbity-wrath. I suppose there are other ways in which I am dual-natured.

I also have and like the attributes of felines and might have a bit of the lion side of a gryphon in me, at the same time I like an eagle's attributes - like the ability to fly and observe things from afar.

B

bomberlink

I might turn in to something of a good guy, bad guy type. or something of that nature.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I'd turn into a panther.

I am completly solitary and bent on nothing but survival. I rarely care about social acceptance and I have a short temper. I am extremely loyal and hold grudges so in A way I could be some sort of hybrid or a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom