• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past If You Fell Into the Dark World...

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I'd probably be a dog or other canine of some kind. I'm a follower (not a bad thing, the world needs followers too) and am extremely loyal, but I'm not exactly dead weight, cause like a dog, I bring helpful things to the table to help out.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...good question. Took me a while to think on this, but after some research and thinking, I believe that if I were to fall into the Dark World that I would turn into an owl.

Reasons being that owls are noted for having keen sight, wisdom, and patience. They are also generally solitary and nocturnal. These things pretty much describe me and because of that, that's what I think I would turn into if that situation were to happen to me.

i would definately become a dog. I am extremely loyal to my friends. Also I have been told by many friends that I kinda act like a puppy and that I have puppy dog eyes. =/ plus, my attention span is about the same as one too most of the time =P

David

But you called me here...
I think that I would become sort of bird. I've always loved the concept of flying. I always thought that I should be able to fly. I like to roam free with no one telling me what to do, even though I'm very obedient.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i don't know though i'm new here i would most likley be able to be a strong nice miniblin with a harp a halo over my head and wings instead of tail because i said i was nice so if i saw that guy who became a ball i would attack the bulley with a nice arrow making him nice

how do you obtain the heart container things?

:triforce:how do you obtain the heart container things?

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
If I needed to be an animal, I'd be a bunny like Link because bunnies are AWESOME!!!!! If I didn't need to be an animal I'd be a muffin. Except I'd be a muffin with a sword, that way no one would be able to eat me. Hm, now I crave a muffin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom