• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you could suddenly own a console's library...

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Say somehow you were magically able to own a console and all the games or at least the best games (both well known and hidden gems) of that console's library, which console and/or games would you choose to own? And let's also say you have the means to play it so if it's an older system then it also comes w/ an hdmi adapter of sorts.

I would go the Sega Saturn b/c there's a lot of intriguing games I would want to check out but there's no way I would ever come to own any of them given their value .Plus it's not as easily emulatable as 8-bit or 16-biit games. And I really like the Saturn's design, though the battery thing would be a pain in the butt still.

Last edited:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
That's a difficult question! My heart says Dreamcast, but my head says Gamecube. I think I'll go with Gamecube, since a lot of the games from Dreamcast were ported onto it and it has most of my favorite titles.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Probably the PS2. It had the biggest and most varied library of its generation and owning it would mean a tremendous number of games to play.

I'd go for the SNES. There are a lot of neat third party games I missed from that era that aren't as readily available as they should be. Thank goodness for games like Live a Live finally being released internationally but many still aren't. A lot of newer systems from 7th generation onward I have all or almost all games that interest me.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
GameCube for sure, not only because I actually like a lot of the games in the library, but also because the ones I don't have I would definitely enjoy I think. I haven't checked in a while, but like Twilit mentioned, the games cost a lot too so to suddenly just have the full library would be hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom