• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Roam Hyrule...

dumb180

Warrior Postman
I would visit Death Mountain in its Alttp Dark World form. There's something pretty cool about that place. Imagine actually walking through a bizarre area like that. Of course, this decision assumes I'm protected from being transformed into a tree or bunny.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hm... tough one. If anywhere I'd need to say the top of the Tower of Spirits, because then I could look over all of Hyrule and see all the Spirit Tracks and trains that pass by. Plus if I got sick of it I could go hang out with Anjean or go find the compass of light within the alter there. (Of course I would also have the Phantom Sword and the Bow of Light.) I'd much rather hang with Anjean though.

I would go to the beach in mm, or maybe snow peak or like hyrule in tp, dragon roost in ww? or kokari (can't remember how to spell that) forest in oot? I DON"T KNOW! its all so pretty! :D

Abbs

I'd go to the Dodongo Cavern and go pulverize those oversized reptiles into smithereens.<\3

Day well spent.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Well probably Kokiri forest because I'm the Green Link in Lozoot, and if I was in MM I would be in Clock Town, but if I was in WW Forest Haven, and if I was in MC I guess The Cloud Tops, because if I could find the roc cape because I could glide with it, and if I was in OoX it would be Labrynna because OoA is my favored over the two. Well I guess I like allot of places.

Pen

The game is on!
I'd definitely choose Windfall Island! But only a day seems too short! ;) I'd honestly want to spend my entire life on Windfall Island in the Great Sea! :D It's such a nice place! :)

800px-Windfall_Island.jpg

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
OH NOES! I HAVE TO CHOOSE?!

Well, if it was Twilight Princes... I'd be pretty much happy to spend a day anywhere. Actually...
I would spend my day riding around on mah pony. :xd:

But ANY GAME?! I would go anywhere in Twilight Princess, The Wind Waker, and Spirit Tracks. Favourite games FTW!!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I would have to say I would go to the lost woods from OoT. I always love that place so I would live there :)

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
If I could live in Hyrule I might be some kind of travelling merchant, I would collect items from dungeons and sell those. I would charge a very high price for all my items or you can have it for free but in return if I ask for a favour you must do it.

That or become some travelling swordsman learning, creating, sometimes teaching new skills.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ohhh.................i would probably go to termina!!!that place always has something going on!...and i have always wanted to go there...

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'd love to go to Great Bay so I could swim with the Zora's.

My second choice would be Hyrule Castle Town in TP so many interesting people and fun games to play.

My third choice would be Kakariko Village in OoT more people than the 1 in TP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom