• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Rename Yourself...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
As I posted earlier I'm very happy with my name and don't wish to change it but if I'm forced to change it then it would be Victor because that name is really hunting me. But that would also mean I have to change my gender and that is complicated o_O Nope not Victoria because that name isn't hunting me at all

キラ

Yo!
My name is Tyler, for those of you who don't know. I really like the name. I like the sound of it. I have met many people who have the same name, but I don't care. Also, it became more awesome when I found my new favorite artist, Tyler, The Creator. He says his name in his songs sometimes and I always rap alongside his lyrics. So, when he says something like "Tyler put this ****ing knife in my hand," I feel so awesome cause I feel as if the song is about me and that I wrote it. :brow:

But, I really do like the name Alphonse, and I wouldn't mind having that name either. It's unique and sounds like a really unique person would have that name. I am going to name my son that name.

My last name is so uncommon and stupid and I hate it with a passion. Robison (I don't care if people know my last name, it's on Facebook). No "n" in the middle. R-O-B-I-S-O-N. People mispronounce it ALL THE TIME to say "Roh-bi-sin" instead of "Rah-bi-sin." It irks me to death. Some people think I misspell my own last name and correct it for me on paperwork and such. Even the right way to pronounce it sounds dumb. And now my girlfriend is going to have that name one day... Damn it. I hate the name Robison.

Last edited:
I don't know if I would change my name Aurelia, I do love it. But I wouldn't mind getting called a more Germanlike name like Bianca or Ursula, if only it wasn't that old of a name. Though Priscilla really does get me in the right area.

Priscilla Jaeger.... nah, Aurelia Jaeger sounds better

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
When I was younger I wanted to have a different name, and I even insisted people use my middle name rather than my first name - problem was that I didn't react when people called me by my middle name, and ultimately I realized that my identity was much more tied to the name I have than I originally thought. So while I'd love to have a different name, I am tied to the one I have.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I could rename myself, I don't even know what I'd change it to.

I'd probably change it to something common, probably something that starts with the same letter (T). I haven't really given it much thought to be completely honest.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, I like my first name pretty well. Specially since it's a unisex name. Not feminine, not masculine either.
But I can not stand my middle name AT ALL... and given the chance to change it, I would change it to Zelda.
Mainly because I love the series, and also because I want to have bragging rights...
-to be able to talk to people about the game then say "HAH! my middle name is Zelda!" :lol:

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I like my name, Troy. I personally wouldn't change it. I've heard I was originally going to be called Shawn, and I'm glad it didn't turn out that way.

Dan

They actually say having an impressive name can benefit you quite greatly in life, that's why I would of been called Jesus. :(

I don't want to change my name at all. If I did and could, though, I'd probably choose the name I almost had, which was Aaron. Either that or Eddard or Rhaegar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom