• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Rename Yourself...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I like my name - it's extraordinarily common and makes me virtually googleproof

Dan

I like my name but if I had to change it, I'd like to be called, Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarskii. :)

A unisex name, preferably. But not necessary; I like the letter J, and I don't see many Q names around, unless they're like Quishalatishiafondr'iqua or some ****.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't think I'd try and change my name, no. It'd be nice to have one everyone doesn't mis-pronounce all the time, but I like it. It's me! :P

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Real name is Sarah. If I changed my name, it would either be to Rachel or Isaac (two of my most favorite names)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I used to care as a kid, but not anymore. Raj is a fine name. Besides, its not the name my name that defines me, its the things I do.
But it would be nice not to have drunk girls call me Ross because they misheard my name over the loud music :P

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think if I could rename my screenname it should be Photoshoppingmarioplayinghockeynutluigikickslinktowatchdoctorwho but I think nobody would memorize that :lol:
My real name is what I am happy with and I don't wanna change it. I don't even know what other name I could change it into. I must have a limited fantasy o_O

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Screw it I like the name Aria and Mizuki, I would most likely choose Aria to be my new name. It sounds lovely

Memory

Forgotten Life
I'm gonna see this as "If You Could Rename Your Username" cause I like my own real name

I have many three favorite user names. Such as Memory, Natsukashiikun, and Ever :) But I decided to use them on each group/website/forum that I'm in.

Fair enough I guess.

Sheik

:the:
I have no problem with my real name, but I've always liked the name Isaac. If I had to change my name to anything, it would be Isaac. And if I ever have a (male) child, I'd name him Isaac. :yes:

I really like my real name and would not change it.

Although, had I been born in the appropriate European country, I'd want to be called Sven. Sven is an awesome name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom