• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda If You Could Pick One Zelda Item from the Whole Series to Own, What Item Would It Be?

H

Hylia's Consort

I would have to pick the Roc's Cape, I found it to be a really fun item and I would love to be able to jump and glide.
200px-Roc's_Cape_(The_Minish_Cap).jpg

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Depends how Farore's Wind would work outside a game...if poorly then probably Nayru's Love. I doubt many of us are coordinated enough to use the Spinner and the Longshot would be fun and all until...

1) I hit someone's property with it and go to jail

2) I realize...I can't grab much with it.

3) I grab the high tree branch and then break my neck from the fall.

The ocarina of time, 'cause sometimes I just want to do things over again (song of time). I could also troll people with the song of storms, where I live we get maybe 10 rainy days a year.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
What I really want is Lon Lon Ranch.

If that's not allowed, Epona.

If that's not allowed...pegasus boots. I will grab one of those broom/horse toys and zoom around my house pretending I have an awesome ranch.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Either the double hookshots, the longshot, or...
...Thinking, this may take a bit...
*five minutes later* No...
*thirty seconds later* Ahh...
Iron boots might be fun if you found a magnetic room...
Definitely... umm... *looks at floor* Does a Loftwing count?

ALL OF THEM.

Just kidding ha ha I would say... The deku leaf. Just think of the possibilities! Jumping off buildings are soaring around town! Then landing in the street and getting hit by a car. I change my mind... The Pegasus boots, then I could run around in fields, I would kick everyone's butt in tag, and then I would run into a tree. I change my mind again... Maybe golden gauntlets like mastersword said, that would be wicked until I accidentally murder someone by throwing a car at them... Blah, I'm over thinking it ha ha xD

Keeseman

Smash is Life
My first reaction was the Pegasus boots. Being able to dash around everywhere would be pretty awesome, and I'd also have some damn snazzy boots.

However, I think I'll go with the Water Dragon Scale. It would allow me to breathe underwater indefinitely, and I could do that awesome spinning thing. It may not allow me to run very quickly, but I think the breathing underwater bit would be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom