• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Meet Your Fav Character...

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
I know this is an odd question, but if you could meet your favourite character, what would you do, how would you feel, where would you go, and how do you think your fav character would feel towards you?

For me, If I met Link (squee!), I would feel surprised and happy upon meeting him, help him along the way, go where he's going(unless he needs me to stay somewhere), and I think he would be pretty fine with me. :)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
if i could meet din id fanboy all over the place also id try to talk to her an just stutter the heck out of every word like "h-h-h-h-h-h-hi d-d-d-d-di-di-din"

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
How about the great fairy , so she could teach me to have super powers. Like teleporting and invincibility. Of course having tatl or navi would be fun to have following me around when i went out, if not only just to make people look twice.

Donutwizard

The Angry Mask Salesman
I would hi-five Tingle, run over the happy mask salesman's house, put on majora's mask, and eat some bagels with Tingle and happy mask!:D

If I could meet Midna <3 oh!!!! o_O I would probably be too shy to say anything...I'm a shy person...but I would attempt to find common ground with her ^^

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
If I met the Happy Mask Salesman.....oh boy. That would be an interesting encounter. :P

I think I'd be kind of creeped out a bit but I'd also be excited to meet him. I'd ask if I could try on some of his masks and I'd try to learn about his secret dimension-traveling powers.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Meeting Majora would be pretty awesome
we'd just instantly join together and become like best friends and it (it's weird calling it "he" or "she") would grant my wishes and wreak havoc on the world.
and with our godly powers combined we'd create a whole new country made especially for the people of the fandom world and tumblr, with a section for each fandom, and tom hiddleston would be president. (I'd banish all the people who run hipster blogs to antarctica)
on the contrary, if I ever met Tingle (my most hated character)
I'd feed him into a fiery pit of hell while cackling maniacally.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
My favorite character is one that you would not think about. The Part-time worker from Majora's Mask.
PartTimeWorker.jpg

You'll find him working at the Trading Post in West Clock Town while his boss is running the Curiosity Shop next door. He seems like a cool guy. Anyone who says man at the end of a sentence as a verbal auxiliary is automatically a cool guy, man. He also says something about concert tickets if you talk to him while Link's wearing the Postman's Hat (Wait, oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Postman). I'm not sure who would be performing in this concert but a cool guy like him couldn't have bad taste in music, man.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
My favorite character is one that you would not think about. The Part-time worker from Majora's Mask.
PartTimeWorker.jpg

You'll find him working at the Trading Post in West Clock Town while his boss is running the Curiosity Shop next door. He seems like a cool guy. Anyone who says man at the end of a sentence as a verbal auxiliary is automatically a cool guy, man. He also says something about concert tickets if you talk to him while Link's wearing the Postman's Hat (Wait, oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Postman). I'm not sure who would be performing in this concert but a cool guy like him couldn't have bad taste in music, man.

The concert would have to be the Zora band the Indigo-Gos.
Bet he has a Mikau Poster on wall, man.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Au contraire... :right:

I ain't no fangirl, so I know far well the likely consequences of running Ganon if he were real. You'll hear no unrealistic fantasies coming from me, that's for sure. If I could meet Ganon, I wouldn't let him know I was present right away. I would have to stalk him first. You know, because once he catches me, I'd be so dead. Um, and then when I'm ready, I would leap out of my hiding spot.

I'll be all like: "Gani, I kind of love you..."
XhEx

And he'd be like: "What?"
youre-kind-of-imploding-my-mind.PNG

And then like: "Go away."
gani-is-not-amused.png

And I'd be like: "Nooo..."
XhIQ

And he'd be like: "..."
ninja-yay.png

And I'd be like: x_x
XhKD

THE END

This is a mere sentence from a 9-paragraph letter I wrote on my anniversary. So, yeah. In other words...
XhR3

Before I get started THAT was hilarious. :lol: But if i could meet my favorite character which is Ralph from OoA i'd ask him to teach me some sword techniques that Link showed him. :P

D

DuckofDestiny

If I met Link in real life...the first thing I would do is hug him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom