• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Meet Your Fav Character...

This thread was mentione dto me, and I asked for a link. After being told that necroamnce ywas only disallowed if you added nothing, and being asked to add typos to it, I chsie top ost in this. Pretty much, I was asked explicitly to breka all rules i was taught and ahve upheld for... a fair number of seriosu psots. SO fi i am to gett chewed out for this, got to Mandym foirst. THis is my novel about... How I met Engineer Link.

If I saw a boy in blue with a redd cap, anywhere, my fifrst reaction woudl be to jump a bit, then stare for a log time until i realized it wna't him. Say taht it was... I stare at him for a very, very logn while. Eventually, he looks at me and assk, "WHat are you doing?" Or maybe, "Why are you staring at me..." Then he remmebers that he's a legendary engineer/hero and grina bti becuase I look a bit liek Zelda. (I'm told I caryr myself a bti lek her, too, soemtime,s and of course this woudl be one of thioe moemnts)

I gape a t more, he'd get unco,fortable and finally understna dhow those place guards felt when he stared at them fore extended periods of time.

Link clears his throat. "Um, do you... need anything?"

I lauhg a bti awkwardly. "Um, no, jsut... are you Engineer Link?" I blurt out teh last part, even more awkwardly. He chuckes. "Yes, I am. WHy do you..." It's clear Link's practically covering hsi ears, preparing for the huge blast of fangirl.

But I'm no fangirl. I kidn of gape for ...another long moment... "Um, hi..."

"Hello."

"Let me get thsi straight... Link,t h hero of rails? THe link who defeated the Demon Kign, Malladus, with the help fo teh princess?"

"Yes."

I proceed to barrage him with a gazzillion questions, which he kidn fo answers, kidn of. It takes hours for me to relaize he's getitng tired of it, then another logn while to relaize he got tired of it a day ago. I stop for logn enough for him to ask me my name, I tell him... who knwos? A friendship amy be formed.H knows...

MAybe one day I'll admit to him that i might ahve a crush on him. He's takes with Zelda, so I knwo I'm gonna get burned... but how coudl I let it ruin my friendshop with him? I woudln't, couldn't.

So, yeah. I'd spend tha first day firing endless questiosn after him, almost as endless as that huge supply of instnat cannonballs he has in hsi cannon that's so impressive to me, then when I finally stop we becoem friends and go riding in dat train of his. It'd be fun... and I still avhe a bit of a crush on him, so... yeah. It's be aweomse, pretyt much.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I could meet Saria, I'd be totally calm and complacent. Just kidding. I'd probably be hyperventilating as per my shyness apparatus.

After I get through the shyness phase, I'd probably be interested in taking her out on a date. I don't know - I am not experienced with girls at all. :sweat:

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
If I magically found myself familiar with Skyloft, I'd kind of sit there gawking and drooling on my shoes a bit if I met Pipit.

Hypernova

I love you all. <3
If I could meet Medli from WW, I would make her a plate of cookies, We would go to Dragon Roost island, I would feel surprised and amazed, and I think we would become pretty good friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom