• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Meet Any Zelda Character, Who Would It Be?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
I'd love to meet Link, I mean, he's amazing with all those weapons and powers and the freakin' triforce on his hand. But who would you guys like to meet and why?:finn:

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
It'd be interesting to meet Link. You never hear him speak (except for the occasional yell) in the games, and I'd want to know what he has to say about his adventures

I would choose Midna. She is really one of my favorite characters in the series and I love her personality. She so sassy yet she cares about what's right. It was heartbreaking when you have to say goodbye to her and still is one of the saddest moments I can think of in all of the series.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think Ravio would be cool to meet. He seems pretty fun and he's so adorable. Plus we don't get to learn a ton about him in ALBW, so it'd be nice to know more of his story.

I think Malon would probably be a good friend. If not Malon then maybe Yeto and Yeta cuz they seem hospitable lol

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
I would like to meet any of the Gorons. They are such a unique race, plus we could sit around in the hot springs and chill.

I think meeting the Happy Mask Salesman would be interesting. He definitely comes off as a guy who's seen some stuff and would have great stories to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom