• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you could make a video game...........

M

mewtwo

here are the rules.....
2. Theme of game
3. How game is won

hope everyone likes this....its my first thread and i'm nervous about it....:embarrassed:

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
It would probably be a game located in like, 2 A.D., and you would create your own civilization (like, some sort of wolf-people) and you would win it by not going extinct until the present time. It would be some sort of fantasy or RPG thing. It would be really complex too.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
WAIT A SEC! Why's this here? It has nothing to do with Skyward Sword!

As for your question.. I dunno, a game with mechas I guess.

I've been working on an idea for a video game for over 10 years, but I kinda abandoned the idea in favor of a novel. My game was like a Fantasy RPG kinda deal with a character who travels dimensions. Oh good post, but wrong section. :yes:

M

mewtwo

I AM SO SORRY I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND DONT KNO HOW 2 START MY THREADS IN THE RITE PLACE!!!! i am so so sorry please someone help me move this to the proper location but anyway............

thanks for all of the responses U GUYS ROCK

Dark_One

Fierce Diety
Location- Planet where seasons are to the extreme, inhabited by hostile civilization
Theme- Action/Adventure/3rd Person Shooter
How to Win- Spaceship crashes on planet inhabited by hostile civilization.The player must collect alien tech and use it to repair the ship and escape the hostile environment.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
it would be part zelda-style rpg, part god game. part of it you would have to save your kingdom from the evil forces of the platapus of darkness. there would be various dungeons (to find the 8 pieces of the platapus portal to banish the dark platapus) etc.
the other part you would have to rebulid towns, halo reach forge style. there would be online modes were you and your friends could fight along side each other in special multiplayer dungeons or in your towns you bulit. it would be released only on wii and be called... hmmm... lets see... ummm.... tales of a platapus-threatened kingdom. it would have a good sense of humour and have a cameo from link, comander video, sonic and mario. also the fierce deity would be a mini boss in one of the 8 dungeons. also there would be a magic duck.

it would be part zelda-style rpg, part god game. part of it you would have to save your kingdom from the evil forces of the platapus of darkness. there would be various dungeons (to find the 8 pieces of the platapus portal to banish the dark platapus) etc.
the other part you would have to rebulid towns, halo reach forge style. there would be online modes were you and your friends could fight along side each other in special multiplayer dungeons or in your towns you bulit. it would be released only on wii and be called... hmmm... lets see... ummm.... tales of a platapus-threatened kingdom. it would have a good sense of humour and have a cameo from link, comander video, sonic and mario. also the fierce deity would be a mini boss in one of the 8 dungeons. also there would be a magic duck.
I...must...have...this...game.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Sorry for not replying to this thread but...

This thread seriously (but not that badly, as in affecting the forums) needs to be moved somewhere else.

M

mewtwo

I love brownies and mewtwo and milk and those things blended together in a shake form are the best kind. Xoxoxoxox

Sorry for not replying to this thread but...

This thread seriously (but not that badly, as in affecting the forums) needs to be moved somewhere else.

Agreed. Hmm, I wonder why it hasn't been moved yet. (I don't think it's a bad thread or anything like that, it just has nothing to do with Skyward Sword, let alone Zelda (at all) generally speaking.)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Really, everyone, instead of posting repeatedly within a thread that it has to be moved, just use the report function. It's not like the OP can move a thread themselves, and mods don't always see every little post. Either report it and move on, or notify a moderator some other way, and don't just crowd the thread with comments about problems. Sorry to disrupt the flow of the thread, but I wanted to make this point clear.

Now please, continue your discussions :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom